Jump to content

Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)


  • Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1381 Duchess

Duchess
  • Jr. Member
  • 358 posts

    Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:46 PM

    The cleaners was open on Christmas day, so I bet you will be fine.

    And about the internet, what can i say, hubby and I are not easy to unplug! we spent the evening sitting in our little cove watching episodes of always sunny in philadephia on hulu, which we had to bypass using a hotspot shield so it didnt know we were in Mexico. It was still incredibly romantic, since we can actually see the ocean and hear the waves from our bed!

    So sad we go home tomorrow!

    #1382 Andi

    Andi

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

      Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:23 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Duchess

      So sad we go home tomorrow!
      I agree...it is never fun to leave vacation...especially this one I am sure!


      Ok, I am changing topics here a bit....

      So I am really in love the color changing cups that Tara had at her wedding...
      (you can see them in her planning thread http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t30497 )

      Anyway, at all of the places I am finding them at the minimum order is 250...I really don't need that many, even if I did use some at my AHR! So I was wondering if anyone else would maybe want to split an order with me?

      I am thinking if I can split an order, with one or more other LC bride, we could have a palm tree or starfish as the main logo and imprint it with either Las Caletas or Puerto Vallarta? I dont think it would be possible to add names or dates this way but hey at least I would still get the cool cups...and not end up with a TON left over afterwards.

      I did some searching and there were some other BDW brides that split an order back in August, but for Riviera Maya... if you go to the last post on this thread you can see what they got...I am thinking something similar but with Las Caletas and/or Puerto Vallarta. :) http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t27620

      Well, it is just a thought...let me know if anyone is interested!

      thanks!

      #1383 tvt

      tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

        Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:59 AM

        ha, I'm using a hyper colored cup right now. One funny thing, at the wedding my young cousin was the first one to use her cup. It changed bright orange. My uncle goes "oh, what did you put in there? Whatever it was I wouldn't drink it, the color looks bad!"

        It was so funny.

        At Christmas my parents went to my aunts house and they were using the cups :)

        #1384 Andi

        Andi

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

          Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:44 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          ha, I'm using a hyper colored cup right now. One funny thing, at the wedding my young cousin was the first one to use her cup. It changed bright orange. My uncle goes "oh, what did you put in there? Whatever it was I wouldn't drink it, the color looks bad!"

          It was so funny.

          At Christmas my parents went to my aunts house and they were using the cups :)
          ha! that is funny...so do you have a ton left over? did you ever use them at your AHR?

          #1385 tvt

          tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

            Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:53 AM

            I have hyper colored cups coming out of my ears! We brought 120 down to mexico.... we ordered 250. Ha! We put them in the OOT bags and put 1 at each place setting at LC. We didn't have an AHR, so yeah, we have a ton left over.

            We ordered 250 from Vendo Direct because ordering 250 from them was cheaper than ordering 100 from a different place.

            #1386 Andi

            Andi

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

              Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:55 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by tvt
              I have hyper colored cups coming out of my ears! We brought 120 down to mexico.... we ordered 250. Ha! We put them in the OOT bags and put 1 at each place setting at LC. We didn't have an AHR, so yeah, we have a ton left over.

              We ordered 250 from Vendo Direct because ordering 250 from them was cheaper than ordering 100 from a different place.
              lol..that is funny...you guys will be using them for years to come!
              I know the cups had a lot more meaning to you guys though I just want them because they are cool!

              #1387 brittbrodin

              brittbrodin
              • Jr. Member
              • 246 posts

                Posted 04 January 2009 - 12:28 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Andi
                lol..that is funny...you guys will be using them for years to come!
                I know the cups had a lot more meaning to you guys though I just want them because they are cool!
                Hey Andi! I would definitely be interested in going in on an order w/ you? Can they ship half to you in Denver and half to us in Chicago?
                March Siggy Challenge Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati....-review-40270/
                Slideshow by Beth Lloyd
                http://bestdestinati....-mexico-45184/

                #1388 Andi

                Andi

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

                  Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:03 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by brittbrodin
                  Hey Andi! I would definitely be interested in going in on an order w/ you? Can they ship half to you in Denver and half to us in Chicago?
                  I think I can have them ship to different addresses. I will try to get in touch with them tomorrow and find out for sure.
                  Ideally, how many would you really want? if we split an order of 250 would 125 be too many for you? I am ok with the 125 but I could go down too if we had more takers does that make sense?

                  I will get in touch tomorrow with the company and see what they say for shipping!

                  #1389 LCBride2007

                  LCBride2007

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

                    Posted 05 January 2009 - 01:55 PM

                    As promised, here is a list of the Jan./Feb. 2009 Caletas weddings that I have ... if something is incorrect, or missing - let me know! Some (most?) of these people aren't too active.

                    jessicaprochnow (Jessica) ~ Thursday, January 01, 2009 (not sure of date)
                    halef1 (Heather) ~ Sunday, January 11, 2009
                    k317chi ~ Saturday, January 17, 2009
                    Kati ~ Monday, January 19, 2009
                    Pazoop (Julia) ~ Tuesday, January 20, 2009
                    emmashea (Emily) ~ Sunday, February 01, 2009 (not sure of date)
                    lindseyb ~ Saturday, February 28, 2009

                    #1390 brittbrodin

                    brittbrodin
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 246 posts

                      Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

                      125 is kind of a lot, so if anyone else in interested in going in on the cups that would help because I only need like 50.

                      Thanks for the list Ann! So many weddings coming up!! How exciting :)!!
                      March Siggy Challenge Wedding Review
                      http://bestdestinati....-review-40270/
                      Slideshow by Beth Lloyd
                      http://bestdestinati....-mexico-45184/




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users