Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1181 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bca33
    hey yari, i was wondering what dj you used. do you know is it the same person or do they have options to choose from on there djs thru las caletas
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bca33
    yari sorry hit the enter button and had more to say, the reason i ask is because you had said the dj was great. we were originally going to do the whole ipod thing but now am wondering if we should do the dj!!?? did you make them cd's to play?
    I do not know his name...but I would think it would be the same one. I would ask Nicole or Kelley for his name.

I did not make any cd's except for the ceremony songs and the first dance, father daughter dance, and mother son dance.

He really played a great selection of music and added some Spanish stuff. It was a perfect fit for a Mexican wedding.

#1182 jweekley

jweekley
    • 26 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:44 AM

Yari, congrats on the wedding. The stormy photo looks amazing -it barely looks real actually. It seems a little too perfect...
      I am having trouble finding your review. Still kind of new.

#1183 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 11:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jweekley
        Yari, congrats on the wedding. The stormy photo looks amazing -it barely looks real actually. It seems a little too perfect...
        I am having trouble finding your review. Still kind of new.
        here you go...here is Yari's review on LC
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31038

it is located under Share your wedding/engagement story link off the main page...then under wedding reviews.

#1184 halef1

halef1
        • 25 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

Yari...

I just wanted to say thanks for writing an honest review. It must have been hard - LC seems too perfect sometimes so it's good to have a little dose of reality.

So glad that you were able to still have a wonderful and memorable experience!!!!

#1185 Mrs. McKinley to be

Mrs. McKinley to be
          • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 03:38 PM

So what is this starfish bouquet everyone is talking about? I am getting married in LC on May 9th and I am SO excited!!!

#1186 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:25 PM

Thanks Tara! I just got an email from Nicole saying that she will save the starfish for me too!
              So what is this starfish bouquet everyone is talking about? I am getting married in LC on May 9th and I am SO excited!!!
              The starfish bouquet jewel is something that a lot of BDW brides add to their boquet. you can read about it here! http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19677

#1187 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

So cool! Glad to hear two girls will get good use out of it.

#1188 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:20 PM

Plus it's cool to have a "BDW something borrowed" way cool!

I emailed Kelley so that she could help me remember to leave it there for you!

#1189 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tvt
                    Plus it's cool to have a "BDW something borrowed" way cool!

I emailed Kelley so that she could help me remember to leave it there for you!

"BDW borrowed" is way cool! I think the starfish is such a great idea and to have the same one at LC for some of us is awesome!

Ok so now i am "officially" (as of yesterday) 6 months away!!!!!!!!!

How far out does everyone recommend I start really getting into the fine details with Nicole? I may go visit PV in December and was thinking I could do some of that then but that little trip is up in the air still.

#1190 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:31 AM

I didn't go into the fine details with Nicole until late August.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users