Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1101 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:20 AM

Well, the LC wedding season is close to starting up again ... YAY! Here is what I have on my list - let me know if I am missing anyone, or if anything is incorrect!

YARI, YOU'RE NEXT!!! I am soooo excited!

Yari Friday, October 10, 2008
    AmyK Sunday, October 12, 2008
    ChristinaH Saturday, October 18, 2008
    AmandaB Sunday, October 26, 2008
    Maeghan Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TA Lindsay
    I miss posting in this thread - I feel way to "old" now - my wedding was so long ago! LOL
    I hear ya there!

#1102 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:55 PM

yes! I am so excited for all these LC weddings coming up! It has been WAY too long since we have seen new LC pics!

#1103 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:58 PM

Am I the next LC wedding?

Ann, who is next?

Attached Files

#1104 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          Well, the LC wedding season is close to starting up again ... YAY! Here is what I have on my list - let me know if I am missing anyone, or if anything is incorrect!

YARI, YOU'RE NEXT!!! I am soooo excited!

Yari Friday, October 10, 2008
          AmyK Sunday, October 12, 2008
          ChristinaH Saturday, October 18, 2008
          AmandaB Sunday, October 26, 2008
          Maeghan Tuesday, October 28, 2008
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Yari
          Am I the next LC wedding?

Ann, who is next?
          We must have posted at the same time - my post was just a couple ahead of yours! You're up, girl!!! WooHoo!

#1105 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:22 PM

I seriously am about to cry. OMG! I can't believe it's me. This is so incredible.

#1106 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 10:57 AM

YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LC wedding season! I love hearing about all the LC weddings! Hurry up October!

Yari, 20 days! yeay!!!!!

#1107 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:42 PM

Wow you girls have been busy!! YARI, YAYYYY FOR YOU!!! lol

As far as Los Burros - are you f'in KIDDING ME?!? I would think you could get a nice sit down dinner in an air conditioned restaurant for that price... sheesh!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#1108 KCHISM

KCHISM
                • 30 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:43 PM

I was wondering if anyone is thinking of having their guests go to the Rhythm of the Night show after their ceremony and dinner? We are having a small wedding 15-20ppl. I thought it would be fun entertainment for the wedding guests but I'm not sure if we should or not. Any imput?
                  Las Caletas...Here we come!
                  http://dwdf.daisypath.com/QMTum5.png

Bride & Groom + 17 guests booked!

#1109 abandcraig

abandcraig
                  • 33 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:04 PM

A question for all you you upcoming (and past) las Caletas brides. I just made the decision to get married there as well - we are putting the deposit down on Monday. However, now we may have to change our hotel choice. Where are all of you having guest stay at? We were going to stay at Barcelo Mismoloya but are now concerned that it might be too far to town (for those that want to venture in) and then the ride to the marina would be quite long from what I hear. Just wanted to get some advise from some other brides. I want to get everything booked now! We are learning heavily towards an all-inclusive but I think we are still open to any suggestions. We think we will have about 40 people and the hotel has to allow children. Thanks so much for your help!!

#1110 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 10:56 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KCHISM
                      I was wondering if anyone is thinking of having their guests go to the Rhythm of the Night show after their ceremony and dinner? We are having a small wedding 15-20ppl. I thought it would be fun entertainment for the wedding guests but I'm not sure if we should or not. Any imput?
                      I haven't heard of anyone doing this on here, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been done! But not sure the timing would work out - but I've never been to the show, so I guess I don't know. I just know that the fire dancers, if you have them, come over after the show, which is at the end of the reception. Maybe if you skipped the reception and hurried through dinner you could make it? Not sure.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by abandcraig
                      A question for all you you upcoming (and past) las Caletas brides. I just made the decision to get married there as well - we are putting the deposit down on Monday. However, now we may have to change our hotel choice. Where are all of you having guest stay at? We were going to stay at Barcelo Mismoloya but are now concerned that it might be too far to town (for those that want to venture in) and then the ride to the marina would be quite long from what I hear. Just wanted to get some advise from some other brides. I want to get everything booked now! We are learning heavily towards an all-inclusive but I think we are still open to any suggestions. We think we will have about 40 people and the hotel has to allow children. Thanks so much for your help!!
                      We, and the majority of our guests stayed at Dreams.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users