Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1031 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:51 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ms.Boo
    Do they have a variety of stones there or are most of you bringing your own? I love the look of the blue ones on the brown table runner.
    I brought my own, and left them there. So assuming they still have them, you're more than welcome to use them!

#1032 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:59 PM

I left my orange ones too. I would ask Nicole or Kelley. They have to have a butt load of left over stuff!
      Happily married since 2008

#1033 hsrose14

hsrose14
      • 34 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:54 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ms.Boo
        Do they have a variety of stones there or are most of you bringing your own? I love the look of the blue ones on the brown table runner.
        I brought two bags from Michaels (approximately $7 each) of blue, green, yellow looking sea glass. When I showed it to Nicole she started laughing and said that they had just bought a huge thing of that for the brides to use. And mine is added to the huge batch now too. You can see it on some of my pics. I just had that laying on the brown table runners with the candles, and it was simple, easy, and still pretty.

Picasa Web Albums - Hilary

#1034 hsrose14

hsrose14
        • 34 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:06 AM

Ashley - About your rainy season concern - we were in PV from June 29 - July 13 (one week for wedding with guests, one week by ourselves for honeymoon). The first week June 29 - July 6th - we saw progressively more rain through the week, but it still wasn't much. Basically it was 2/3 afternoons for 20 minutes max each time. On July 5th though, it down poured for a few hours straight at night. It rained on our wedding day (July 3rd), but somehow there were 2, completely separate, 20 minute down pours that we waited to finish - then we got clear skies for the ceremony, reception, dinner, everything. I think Nicole said that our wedding day was the first rain that LC had seen this year. Now the honeymoon week, July 6 - 13th - it rained a lot more. I know it depends each year when rainy season is going to start - but it really didn't stop anyone from doing anything, and we were at the very end of June/beginning of July. Hope this helps!

#1035 Ashleykmorgan

Ashleykmorgan
          • 98 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:13 AM

Thanks so much to everyone, and to LC Rachel for the FAQ Sheet. Does anyone have package info? Thank you
            Ashley...The bride that cannot make decisions!

#1036 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:31 AM

Ashley- if you go to Adventure Weddings in Puerto Vallarta - Las Caletas Beach Wedding it has all the package info.

Once you figure out what package you want, this page is really helpful: Planning Your Wedding in Puerto Vallarta You just check off the items you want or what you think you want to add and voila- a nice budget to work with! :)

#1037 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                Ashley- if you go to Adventure Weddings in Puerto Vallarta - Las Caletas Beach Wedding it has all the package info.

Once you figure out what package you want, this page is really helpful: Planning Your Wedding in Puerto Vallarta You just check off the items you want or what you think you want to add and voila- a nice budget to work with! :)

You are definitely living up to your user name lately

#1038 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by tvt
                  You are definitely living up to your user name lately
                  What's that- fantabously awesome?

#1039 Ms.Boo

Ms.Boo
                  • 9 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:50 AM

I talked to FI about LC last night and he is totally on board!!!! YAY!! Now I get to officially start planning haha.
                    Quick question - how early did you all book LC? We are still over a year away...is it too soon? Or is it the sooner the better?

#1040 tvt

tvt
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

ok, you've got me stumped now. and potentially having a very dumb moment.

LC Rachel. I always thought that was short for Las Caletas. Si?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users