Which Bridesmaid Dress?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:36 PM

I voted #3 but I like them all. My BM dresses were similar to #3 and flattered all of my BMs (some are big in the chest area and strapless wasn't the best option for them).

If you have average/small BMs #1 is great but I love love love the hem on #2. Also, as Dbell said, I would totally wear #3 again but not necessarily the first two. Good luck :o)

#22 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

Cool shirts! Mind if I ask where you got them?

Oh, and I voted for #3, just cuz I liked it better. #1 was my 2nd choice, but that length is a hard one for me to pull off and personally I am not crazy about strapless, but it's a beautiful dress! #2, I don't like the assymetrical hemlines much. Good luck chooosing!

Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      Click the image to open in full size.

#23 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:50 AM

I love the first one!
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#24 Diana

• 167 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 01:37 AM

I picked #1 because it is cute, casual and fun! #2 is cute but seems more formal... #3 is out for me because I am pretty sure I tried it on for a wedding I am in and found it unflattering!

Another suggestion is to look at your dress against each of them and see which compliments it most!

good luck w/ your decision!

#25 PaulaV

• VIP Member
          • 2,813 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:43 PM

I vote for number 3.
            I see I am quite out numbered!

#26 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:09 PM

I like #1 or #3 but like the idea of a clover coloured dress better.. so I guess #3 is my final say.. heh!

#27 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:17 PM

I totally need to know where you found those groomsmen shirts?? LOVE them!!!

And I love the first dress.

#28 JulieG

• VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:33 PM

I think number 1 will be the most flattering on all body types and I think it will look great on the beach.

#29 CarrieRN

• 815 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:52 PM

I agree that #1 will be the most flattering on. That way your BMs can relax and eat, drink and be merry without having to worry about sucking in their stomach the entire time. Where did you find that dress? I might want to have my sister try that one on.
                    Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
                    Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

#30 Leticia

• 259 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:26 PM

I vote for number #3!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users