Sign in to follow this  
DanielleNDerek

Which Bridesmaid Dress?

I voted #3 but I like them all. My BM dresses were similar to #3 and flattered all of my BMs (some are big in the chest area and strapless wasn't the best option for them).

If you have average/small BMs #1 is great but I love love love the hem on #2. Also, as Dbell said, I would totally wear #3 again but not necessarily the first two. Good luck :o)

Cool shirts! Mind if I ask where you got them?

Oh, and I voted for #3, just cuz I liked it better. #1 was my 2nd choice, but that length is a hard one for me to pull off and personally I am not crazy about strapless, but it's a beautiful dress! #2, I don't like the assymetrical hemlines much. Good luck chooosing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

I picked #1 because it is cute, casual and fun! #2 is cute but seems more formal... #3 is out for me because I am pretty sure I tried it on for a wedding I am in and found it unflattering!

Another suggestion is to look at your dress against each of them and see which compliments it most!

good luck w/ your decision!

I agree that #1 will be the most flattering on. That way your BMs can relax and eat, drink and be merry without having to worry about sucking in their stomach the entire time. Where did you find that dress? I might want to have my sister try that one on.