Sign in to follow this  
DanielleNDerek

Which Bridesmaid Dress?

So I looked at bridesmaid dresses and have it narrowed down to three choices. I'm only having two bridesmaids. Let me know which one you like (don't pay attention to the colors):

Choice 1:

Click the image to open in full size.

Choice2:

Choice 3:

I love the first dress the best. It is simple and classy and your bridesmaids will definitely be able to wear it again! Nice choices.

I picked the 3rd, just because I personally LOVE it! But #1 is a close second!

smile159.gif

What color will the dresses be?

I'm having a hard time deciding the color of the dress since I have to get it to go with the groomsmen shirts:

Derek's shirt is the same as groosment but white instead of black.

If I go with the third dress, it comes in a green shade called clover that I think would go nicely with the shirts.

The first and second dress both come in a shade called lipstick. Which is a shade between the two pinkish/rose colors in the groomsmen shirts. It's so hard trying to match the shirt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I'm having a hard time deciding the color of the dress since I have to get it to go with the groomsmen shirts:
Derek's shirt is the same as groosment but white instead of black.
If I go with the third dress, it comes in a green shade called clover that I think would go nicely with the shirts.
The first and second dress both come in a shade called lipstick. Which is a shade between the two pinkish/rose colors in the groomsmen shirts. It's so hard trying to match the shirt!
LOOOOVVVVEEEEE clover! That dress in clover was my first choice for BM dresses. But they preferred the Azalea (bright pink), and now I'm letting them pick whatever styles they want. Anyway....I vote clover, 3rd dress! rolleyes.gif

...one other thing. I forget who, but someone posted that she picked out a dark pink dress for BMs but it photographed like it was red. Just another thing to consider!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
...one other thing. I forget who, but someone posted that she picked out a dark pink dress for BMs but it photographed like it was red. Just another thing to consider!
it was Janet I believe...

I voted for the #3 dress because i love the clover and agree that the dark pink might photograph more like red, but take a look at janet's pics to compare, it might help you!