• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

oh my goodness I dont think I have ever read this thread before! good work digging it up, now let's revive it!!!

Ok I will add mine....I have two standout moments. One pretty similar to Ann's. As we were walking down from the bridal casita to the ceremony, I was with my dad and flower girl (who didn't want to leave my side). Nicole stopped us right before the curve you make to head down the aisle, as we all three stopped I remember hearing the music I picked out playing (somewhere over the rainbow). My litttle flower girl then made the curve to head down the steps as as my dad and I waited. As she made the turn we could hear everyone go "awwwwwww" at the same exact time. It was at that moment that I realized it was happening and all real. I then started my walk (even though I did peek at the set up), to see the ceremony site, with my husband standing at the end of the aisle and all of our family and friends too was AH-mazing!

my second moment was during the ceremony, as I was holding my hubbys hands I took a moment and looked out over the ocean with PV in the distance and just closed my eyes and soaked it all in for a second. The weather was perfect, the waves were crashing on the rocks and I was marrying the man of my dreams and having the wedding I dreamed of too. I will never forget that moment either.

#22 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Andi 

my second moment was during the ceremony, as I was holding my hubbys hands I took a moment and looked out over the ocean with PV in the distance and just closed my eyes and soaked it all in for a second. The weather was perfect, the waves were crashing on the rocks and I was marrying the man of my dreams and having the wedding I dreamed of too. I will never forget that moment either.

Yes!!!  I did the same thing and had the same experience.  It's a full circle moment.

#23 CoCoBean

CoCoBean
      • 13 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

Andi, the moments you describe bring tears to my eyes! I absolutely cannot wait for my wedding at LC.

Any other ladies have special moments to share? Would love to hear more!

#24 choeft201

choeft201
        • 156 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:22 AM

Where did you get them? I would like to order some for my guests

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#25 choeft201

choeft201
          • 156 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:23 AM

pashminas...is what I was wondering about

Originally Posted by choeft201 

Puerto Vallarta...June 18th, 2011

#26 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:11 PM

pashminas...is what I was wondering about

Quote:

hmmm not sure if you were asking me or just in general? haha either way i will answer.

I actually picked mine up in China town in NYC a few months before our wedding. I was there for a work conference and got like 25 of of them for $3-4 a piece I think? so pretty darn cheap!

I know there are sites that you can order them from and that some BDW members get together a lot and do a mass order, you might have to search the forum for details on that though.

#27 hulagirl132

hulagirl132
              • 194 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:58 PM

Andi, I'm reading this and I'm getting goosebumps. I am such a visual person and I can really picture it by the way you described it. I'm teary eyed now :)

I'm 4 months and 3 weeks away from Las Caletas. I can almost touch it, lol!

I'm glad I found this thread.

Originally Posted by Andi 

oh my goodness I dont think I have ever read this thread before! good work digging it up, now let's revive it!!!

Ok I will add mine....I have two standout moments. One pretty similar to Ann's. As we were walking down from the bridal casita to the ceremony, I was with my dad and flower girl (who didn't want to leave my side). Nicole stopped us right before the curve you make to head down the aisle, as we all three stopped I remember hearing the music I picked out playing (somewhere over the rainbow). My litttle flower girl then made the curve to head down the steps as as my dad and I waited. As she made the turn we could hear everyone go "awwwwwww" at the same exact time. It was at that moment that I realized it was happening and all real. I then started my walk (even though I did peek at the set up), to see the ceremony site, with my husband standing at the end of the aisle and all of our family and friends too was AH-mazing!

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#28 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:51 PM

OMG!!! I cannot wait until my wedding at LC, you ladies have made it sound even more magical than I remember it!!! My fiance and I went for a day trip to LC in 2009 and fell in love with everything about it!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users