Photo

Junior Member?

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#61 SoonToBeE

SoonToBeE
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

I have to say, it's fun looking at everyone's posts when they are lamenting being a NOOBS and now beside their name it says VIP member, Senior member etc. Fun : )

Is it sad that I aspire to become a VIP member....

Is it sadder that I bough coconut deodorant so that I could smell like beachy suntan lotion all day long? I've never look so forward to sweating : P lol.

#62 hsims1

hsims1
    • 356 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:01 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DreaW
      Play in the arcade.....video games, there is a link above that you can play games and if you get a high score above other scores and you earn points...
      Wow....now that is something that I didn't know. Pretty cool. I am going to try that.

#63 hsims1

hsims1
      • 356 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:03 AM

Wow...now that was pretty cool. It looks like after my last post that was 30 and I finally made Jr member.....wew hew, not a Noob anymore. Yea!!

#64 Fleur Jolie

Fleur Jolie
        • 47 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 01:33 PM

I went from a noob to a junior member today and then I posted a few more times and it said I was free to poll, I have no idea what that means.

#65 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

i had no idea you had to have x number of points to be able to use polls, but maybe that's the case! you can add a poll to a thread to give people the chance to "vote" on several options.

#66 kimrae99

kimrae99
            • 103 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:17 PM

Thanks for everyone's help on this thread! I'll keep posting and participating so I can move up to junior member : )

#67 koolatta

koolatta
              • 321 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

I was wondering the same thing!! Thanks for the info!!
                http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#68 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                • 1,418 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

Thanks for all the info!! It makes more sense now :)

#69 MsZ

MsZ
                  • 410 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

This is a huge help... I'm beginning to anxiously await the time it does not say NOOB below my name... At least it's better than Lurker- anyone know what that one is?? And is it possible to go down if you are not posting everyday... sort of like being demoted?!

#70 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 May 2009 - 01:18 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MsZ
                    This is a huge help... I'm beginning to anxiously await the time it does not say NOOB below my name... At least it's better than Lurker- anyone know what that one is?? And is it possible to go down if you are not posting everyday... sort of like being demoted?!
                    i think it is 30 posts so you are close

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users