Sign in to follow this  
Diana

Junior Member?

I think you stay as a noob (I know I did) but you should be able to open attachments! I think noob changes to junior member when you reach 200?? I could be wrong but the answers are in the FAQ section!

Originally Posted by Jacki7896 View Post

I got to 150 and it still has me as a NOOB and I cannot open attachments.  Argh... I feel like I wasted so much time posting for nothing.  Anyone know if they raised the # of posts for opening attachments?  Or does it just take a bit for them to catch up and upgrade me out of NOOB status? 

no, we didn't raise the amount.  but if you did a little reading you'd see that it takes a while for your access to change.  please be patient.

Yah me too I just tried to open a template today for the sea glass poem but I only had 125 posts. I have been posting like crazy today LOL I just want to post blah blah blah to get there but instead I am looking at different forums then I normally go on and I am finding really interesting stuff to talk about so it works LOL. cheesy.gif

Originally Posted by BusyBee123 View Post

I thought that once you hit 150 posts you were able to open attachments? Is this not the case?  I was really hoping to have access to some templates soon!

I was looking for a thread on this but couldn't find one:

Noob posts being held for a moderator to look at, how long does a mod take to review it and "release" it so it shows up in a thread?

I wish someone could just answer that question: how manny post is required to get out of noob status?

AmI the only one that thinks 200 posts is a bit much, some of the forums are spamed to death, and cluttered to increase the post numbers of the posters...