Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Wedding Cake assignment

Ok my friends, I am WAY late on the subject but TammyM - What happened to the individual cakes you posated up for us so long ago? Is the problem that they just are brown now instead of white and green? I love those little things - I think that could still be beautiful in chocolate! I need to go find your old post with them...

I have to agree I was a little confused about the pictrue frame as well - for many of Tammy-Hosts reasons but also because picture frames aren't THAT clean so I'm not sure I'd want them in my food... However I think those frames are ADORABLE! I wpould still use them as placecards if you can afford to :)

Okay I went back and looked at your post when we were voting on what kind of cake you should do (here it is: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t1056 )

Go with the little tiered cakes but just use chocolate frosting and then have little ivory colored shells/calla lilies/ or those adorable green 'orchids" (the edible ones not the real ones) on top.

I would be a very happy person to get an all chocolate wedding cake to eat! I don't like buttercream frosting very much myself.

Thanks girls, Yes my only concern is the Chocolate color. I also thought the buttercream was just too much for me. I asked Deena (with Sweet Dreams) about white chocolate ganache, and she said it would still end up being a little sweet. Has anyone tried it?