las caletas Bride

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 marfa75

• 71 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:47 AM

Hi everyone, I am a las caletas Bride, the wedding will be January 2007, I am so excited but getting nervous!!

#2 kookaloons

• 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 03:01 AM

That's coming up quick!!
      Mary & Corey March 23, 2007 Puerto Vallarta www.coreyandmary.com

Knot Bio

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 November 2006 - 03:06 AM

hi marfa, there are 2 other las caletas brides here...

ann (akh) our PV moderator is getting married there and has posted a ton of information and pics on las caletas..she even tracked down recent brides that got married there and asked how there wedding was...

welcome to the forum, dont be nervous..it will be beautiful!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:32 AM

Hi - and welcome! I just responded to your other post. I am so glad to have other Las Caletas brides here ... now we can chit chat about our specific site! What is your wedding date - early or late Jan? How exciting - it's coming up fast! Are you having the "Intimate" or "Deluxe" wedding? I don't know many of the differences, except I think Intimate is more for smaller groups.

#5 marfa75

• 71 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:28 AM

Good Morning! My wedding is January 27, 2007. I am having the Deluxe wedding and I think about 50 guests will be attending. I think the intimate wedding is for 25 people or under and the main difference is that your guests would eat dinner down on the beach instead of up on the patio area. How many people are you having?

#6 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:35 AM

That sounds about like us - we'll probably invite about 75, but expect about 50 to come. But you never know - but it won't be more than 60-70 or so, and that includes kids.

#7 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 08:46 PM

Hi Marfa! Your wedding is right around the corner! Do you have everything planned and ready to go? Good Luck and have fun!

#8 marfa75

• 71 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 10:47 AM

I think I have everything under control so far. Today is the due date for the rsvp so I can work on the seating chart etc once I am sure who is going. I have to finish the favors (they are cds I am making). My finance has yet to find a tan linen suit!!!
                This may seen like a weird question but besides working out, are you guys doing any weird beauty rituals in preperation for the big day? I think I need to start doing weekly masks and stuff like that. Bleach my teeth, etc. Any tips?

#9 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:00 PM

I am getting monthly microderm abrasions & facials and am always a Crest whitestrips user. People, including perfect strangers, comment on how white my teeth are all the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users