Sign in to follow this  
KellyandMatt08

Powepoint picture help

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
that is the same picute I used for my invitations! I don't think if you just paste it in powerpoint that you can change the color..... Maybe I am wrong..
Yep, I'm using yours as an outline! I've tried to change the color in Paint and it wont let me there either. I may just have to work with that color. I haven't found another starfish that I like enough to use. Where did you get it originally?

when you double-click on the image, a new window opens. On the "Pictures" tab, select 're-color' and another window opens where you can't change each of the colors on the image.

This also depends on what file type you're using. Actual photos can't be re-colored. But the image you posted above looks like a clipart image, which should allow you to re-color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
when you double-click on the image, a new window opens. On the "Pictures" tab, select 're-color' and another window opens where you can't change each of the colors on the image.

This also depends on what file type you're using. Actual photos can't be re-colored. But the image you posted above looks like a clipart image, which should allow you to re-color.
I did that and this is what pops up.

This object is a bitmap. To recolor it you must use an image editing program such as Microsoft Paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyandMatt08 View Post
I did that and this is what pops up.

This object is a bitmap. To recolor it you must use an image editing program such as Microsoft Paint.

I can get it to change Kelly, what color do you need it?

I'm glad some of you ladies are good at this -- b/c I am constantly going nuts trying to get colors to change -- but with no luck. Perhaps my computer isn't configured correct or I don't have the right applications.

I'll be soliciting your help once I get around to focusing on that stuff again!