nice!

we are a wedding invitation card supplier, we have many nice design card and also very good price , who are interested to see can check my album and contact with me if you want to know the price.

So I am dying to share our wedding invitations as we wanted something a bit formal (we sent out fun magnets with a picture of us and our puppy in a sombrero for our mexican wedding).

I looked around and found everything i liked was around $9 PER INVITE!!!! CRAZYYY!!! Sooooo I made these myself and absolutely LOVE them. Used a company found on ETSY called Naturally Invited for our printed invite, insert, rsvp and name tag which cost $1.00 for each set AMAZING and i ordered the silver stock and the blue pocket from a paper company along with amazing envelopes that look like waves and ribbon i found at a craft store...all it took was some glueing, printing my own envelopes and these invites cost me about $2.50 each...I realllllly love them, they are exactly what I was going for!!!

I have to say my cell phone photos are not doing these invites any justice...a bot dark

invite1.jpg

invite2.jpg

invite3.jpg

invite5.jpg

invite6.jpg

invite4.jpg