Photo

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:13 PM

Hi Joy, I'm getting married in cancun next july, I will also have a big wedding hopefully no more than 200 but I'm getting married at a non-inclusive resort..

#12 Joy

Joy
    • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:51 PM

which resort are you using and location for the wedding? i found this website of a lady who coordinates wedding on beaches in the Riviera Mayan area. Maybe she could help you!?!?! Weddings on the Beach, Weddings in Mexico, Weddings in the Caribbean, Weddings in Riviera Maya, Weddings in Playa del Carmen

#13 Jackie

Jackie
      • 2,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Joy
        The beach is my only issue with the resort as well. I do have a contact there if you need one as well. We met with her during our last trip. Our other top choice is the RUI but it's a little more expensive for our guest.

That is exactly why we finally decided on the Occidental. It is by far the most affordable resort that still has good reviews for our guests. You really have to way those decisions pretty heavily, because although the Occidental has a free wedding package you have to reserve 10 rooms at the grand club room level wich in trun would not make it the most affordable resort to our guest which in turn means you have to pay for the wedding package. Whereas other resorts although the rooms might be slightly more expensive do offer a free wedding package. Dreams being one of them. I'm not sure about Riu though.
        My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#14 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:44 PM

Welcome Joy and Good luck planning!

#15 Kseif

Kseif
          • 44 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:57 PM

My sister got married at Moon Palace about 5 years ago....Her guests are STILL talking about how great it was.

#16 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:59 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kseif
              My sister got married at Moon Palace about 5 years ago....Her guests are STILL talking about how great it was.
              I love to hear stuff like this. It gets you so excited and reasures you that youve made the right choice choosing a DW.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users