Nominate your MOTM for December

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 BayBug

• 852 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:48 PM

I will vote for DreaW. She was really good with putting the whole secret santa together.

#22 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by MsShelley
      BTB: Courtney (courtneyV) because she is a busy little bee and still has time to be here
      Aww you're too kind, but I think my name should be withdrawn since I hardly ever post anymore!!

Can I still nominate??

Bride - I'd like to second the Rachelle (redwards) nomination. I just love her to death; she's pretty much the nicest person ever. She's been an active member to this forum for a while - she's always positive and always has THE BEST advice to give. :)

BTB - Ok, I have quite a few in mind... I'll have to come back to this when I figure out a way to narrow it down!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#23 Christine

• VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:05 PM

okay last chance to vote since I didn't have a chance to bump this thread. I will post the votes tomorrow. The holidays kinda screwed this up.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#24 coreyphil

• 497 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by starchild
        This never gets easier!!

MRS: Drea for being awesome & organizing the gift exchanges, Jessica for staying super involved after her wedding and during her pregnancy

BTB: Paula for being so darn sweet and always remembering everyone's bdays and wedding days....Alyssa for all she shares and her brilliant plan to make us millionaires :P

So funny ... I second that --- those are my votes, too for the exact same reasons! It's always so hard because there are so many great girls here ....

#25 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

I'm just going to vote, all these nominations are really good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users