Sign in to follow this  
MsShelley

Christmas presents....

What did you get for Christmas? Yes, we opened most all our gifts this morning, we are having Christmas with FI's family tonight and then mine tomorrow...

What are some of the favorite gifts you got this year?

for me, so far, I got a Mini Home Theater system for my iPod, this thing is awesome it plays everything from CD's to DVD's.... I love it

I got the new dishes and new silverware I wanted YAY!!!bunny_4.gif

Aww, lucky you! I'll let you know tomorrow night after all our Christmas whatnot is over and done with. That Mini Home Theater system sounds cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian View Post
Aww, lucky you! I'll let you know tomorrow night after all our Christmas whatnot is over and done with. That Mini Home Theater system sounds cool!

we are just too busy on Christmas Day, so Amos and I unwrap our gifts on Christmas Eve!

Mike and I opened our gifts a few weeks ago. I'm such a dork, I get so excited to give him his stuff that I can't wait. He got me the Coach wallet I wanted and a new digital camera!

Mike got me a Sonicare toothbrush. I love it! I've had it for 4 days now & my teeth feel amazing.

I won't be doing Christmas with my family until the 29th. I'm so homesick tonight! This is my first Christmas away from home. I can't even begin to get into the Christmas spirit. But my teeth feel amazing :)

Oooh I have that Sonicare toothbrush too - I love it!!

John & I are doing Christmas in the morning when we get home from work so I'll let you know what I get - I think this is the first year in my entire life where I haven't a clue what *anyone* is getting me. Normally I figure a few things out, but this year I'm clueless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Mike got me a Sonicare toothbrush. I love it! I've had it for 4 days now & my teeth feel amazing.

I won't be doing Christmas with my family until the 29th. I'm so homesick tonight! This is my first Christmas away from home. I can't even begin to get into the Christmas spirit. But my teeth feel amazing :)
Morgan, you are too funny!!

NOTHINGspent all of the money sending Amir to LA. Sad but relieved that his trip is paid and it will payoff in 3 weeks when we get back

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Ok here's the master list (I got soooo spoiled!!)

From John:

$50 gift card to Henry's (camera store)

$100 gift card to Golda's Kitchen (one of my favourite stores! it's kitchen heaven!)

a zoom lens for my SLR camera (woo!)

and a laptop bag & laptop sleeve

From parents:

A 22" HD tv/dvd player for our bedroom

A Swarovski piano (i loooove Swarovski...and I play piano)

a pepper mill I've really wanted

an avacado slicer because i looooove avacadoes

From sister:

A new stainless steel microwave (all of my appliances are stainless steel except for my microwave!)

A book (The Gathering)

A carton of Whoppers (yum!)

Christmas pyjamas (tradition!)

Grey's Anatomy season 3 (our new TV will be put to good use!)

From my best girlfriend:

4 books I've been wanting to read and a box of Hershey's sticks and a box of After 8 sticks

From my grandparents:

A bottle of D&G Light Blue (one of my favourite perfumes and I just ran out - perfect!!)

We're having Christmas with DH's family on Friday so I'll have more to add then :P Sooo spoiled!

Oh - one more thing - my mom bought the whole family a TomTom GPS system so any time we need it we can use it! :) I must've played with it for half an hour - it's pretty friggin cool!