Sign in to follow this  
robindepaula

Raeka's Album Design Completed . . . Cheese_Diva's is next!!!

I've been so backed up on album designs over the past couple of months & am finally catching up with a break from the weddings!! I just completed Mel & Jared's today - will be uploaded to the lab in the morning. It's one of my favorite designs so far - was definetely one of my favorite locations!!!

I have the layouts posted on my blog if you care to take a peek! Robin DePaula, Louisiana & Destination Wedding Photographer {my blog}: Mel & Jared's Album Design . . .. Feel free to leave a post on the blog - I love getting comments!!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

Robin

hug2.gif

Looks great Robin! Just got all your emails.. sorry me and Jared have had a super busy shopping extravaganza weekend :)

I really like the colors you used. I wish i could go back to the Riu... thank god I have all these photos for memories. Can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for pushing that through your busy schedule. I can't wait to see Angela's!! Hey did I miss a post on her slideshow? Is it up?

No, I'm using a different slideshow program from the one I did yours with & am having a time figuring out how to get it on the web, in fact - I'm banging my head BangHead.gif trying to figure out how to burn it for her!!!! I have a friend coming by for Christmas that is good with this computer stuff & I'll have him figure it out for me - has to be something really, really simple!!!

So glad you like the layout!!!