Raeka's Album Design Completed . . . Cheese_Diva's is next!!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 robindepaula

• Banned
  • 514 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:17 PM

I've been so backed up on album designs over the past couple of months & am finally catching up with a break from the weddings!! I just completed Mel & Jared's today - will be uploaded to the lab in the morning. It's one of my favorite designs so far - was definetely one of my favorite locations!!!

I have the layouts posted on my blog if you care to take a peek! Robin DePaula, Louisiana & Destination Wedding Photographer {my blog}: Mel & Jared's Album Design . . .. Feel free to leave a post on the blog - I love getting comments!!

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

#2 cessyboston

• VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

wow she is going to love it ,,,,it is classy elegant wow great work mrs robin....merry xmas
      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#3 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:23 PM

i love it! I love all the colors you used. That really gives me some ideas for future photobook designs. thanks for sharing!

#4 robindepaula

• Banned
        • 514 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:24 PM

Thanks guys for taking a peek . . . I love the whole album design thing - I just get so far behind since I still work f/t - can't wait to quit my day job!!!

#5 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:36 PM

Looks great Robin! Just got all your emails.. sorry me and Jared have had a super busy shopping extravaganza weekend :)

I really like the colors you used. I wish i could go back to the Riu... thank god I have all these photos for memories. Can't wait to see it in person! Thanks for pushing that through your busy schedule. I can't wait to see Angela's!! Hey did I miss a post on her slideshow? Is it up?

#6 robindepaula

• Banned
          • 514 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

No, I'm using a different slideshow program from the one I did yours with & am having a time figuring out how to get it on the web, in fact - I'm banging my head trying to figure out how to burn it for her!!!! I have a friend coming by for Christmas that is good with this computer stuff & I'll have him figure it out for me - has to be something really, really simple!!!

So glad you like the layout!!!

#7 StephanieMN

• 1,798 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

Those look great!! Nice job.

#8 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:43 PM

Looks amazing Robin! The colors look fantastic and I really like the design!

#9 robindepaula

• Banned
                • 514 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:51 PM

Thanks Stephanie & Jenn!!! Jenn, I can't believe just how close it is to your wedding - less than a month!!!

Jamaica, here we come . . .

#10 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:54 PM

robin - its beautiful!!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users