Photo

The suspense is killing me! (UPDATED - With Pics!!)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 coreyphil

coreyphil
  • 497 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:59 AM

he's SO cute!!!! what a perfect Christmas present! that was sweet of martin to arrange it all --- i know you were sad about the thought of not getting the puppy you wanted ... but this is the one you were meant to have!

#22 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:48 AM

Awwwwww, he's precious! What a cool gift. I'm glad the evil man he came from at least called the shelter before taking matters into his own hands. Spoil the puppy - he deserves it!

#23 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 08:53 AM

He's so cute!!! I love the name Killian.

#24 LadyP

LadyP
        • 3,156 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 09:34 AM

He is adorable Iam happy for u

#25 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
          • Banned
          • 381 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 10:02 AM

He is certainly adorable!

#26 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 01:52 PM

How cute! I've never had a westie but heard very nice things about them. Goodluck with him!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#27 CarrieRN

CarrieRN
              • 815 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:10 PM

Your puppy looks so sweet and totally adorable. Now you will spend all your time taking pics of him. You should just go buy a puppy book now to hold your photos.
                http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
                Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
                Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

#28 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:27 PM

Thanks ladies! He can be a little stinker but is so cute it's hard to stay mad. Him and Ollie are still battling it out for the dominant position in the household which is keeping me laughing. Neither one wants to give an inch. I am hoping they will work things out soon though - right now Ollie just wants to play play play with the new pup but he hardly wants anything to do with Ollie. I think Ollie feels a little rejected, lol. Poor little guy.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                  yay for new puppies!!! aren't they awesome! hope yours is more laid back than mine. that's the best christmas present ever. have lots of fun with your new friend.

and eww, what a horrible man that guy sounds like! what a meanie. i had an ex who's grandmother had an outdoor cat that wasn't spayed. whenever the cat had kittens, she'd drown them! i had such issues with her. anytime the cat had kittens i would frantically try and search for homes just so i didn't have to hear about how she drowned them. some people are so mean to animals
                  Yeah, this guy is totally mean. He breeds them and then whatever he doesn't sell at auction he tries to pawn them off to rescues - they had to pay to rescue these puppies!

What your ex's grandma did sounds so awful!!!!! I can't believe there are people out there like this. It doesn't cost much to have them spayed/neutered. So sad

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#29 FutureMrs.L

FutureMrs.L
                  • 127 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 02:33 PM

I bet it is the puppy

#30 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 03:02 PM

OMG - so adorable. I can't wait until we get a dog! This little guy HAS to put a smile on your face.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                      ATTN: MODS - If you happen to read this could you please change the title to include (UPDATED - With Pics!)? TIA! ~Jaime :)
                      done!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users