Photo

The suspense is killing me! (UPDATED - With Pics!!)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
  • Banned
  • 381 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 12:27 PM

Now we are all in suspense with you! Can't wait to see what it is - you gotta post pics!

#12 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:50 PM

Did you get it yet? Did you get it yet??

#13 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 05:02 AM

I'm thinking maybe something furry too?? :)

#14 robindepaula

robindepaula
        • Banned
        • 514 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:26 PM

Okay . . . enquiring minds want to know. What'd you get

#15 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:43 PM

I GOT A PUPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH! SO excited!!! The baby girl we were looking at was adopted which Martin had to tell me after we were already on our way from Texas to Oklahoma and I was really sad. But, when we got there there were two little boys - I had been adament that I only wanted a girl but after seeing this little one I fell in love. Turns out the girls really are more "bitchy". I got to meet several of both sex and this definitely rung true. I LOVE HIM!

These are pics from the website when he was 10 weeks (he's around 12 wks now). I'll post more of my own later. Oh, and we haven't come up with our own name for him yet but his "given name" is Killian. He was rescued from South Dakota by a HORRIBLE MAN who called the Westie rescue and said he would DROWN the puppies if they didn't get them!!!! I think Killian may have been one of the only ones who lived... sooo sad. He's a fighter and so freaking adorable. He's the calmest puppy I've ever met. We took him with us to a Christmas party, then two sets of Christmases with our families and they all commented on how sweet and calm he is.

Click the image to open in full size.

He has a little bit of an overbite so his tongue hangs out ever so slightly sometimes - too cute! (Can you tell I'm in love? )

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#16 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:46 PM

ATTN: MODS - If you happen to read this could you please change the title to include (UPDATED - With Pics!)? TIA! ~Jaime :)

*Edited - Request completed, thanks Ann!*

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#17 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

He's too cute!! I knew you were going to get a puppy!!

#18 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:50 PM

How exciting! He is sooo cute!

#19 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,752 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:23 AM

omg!!!!!!!! so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna hug him!

#20 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 01:02 AM

yay for new puppies!!! aren't they awesome! hope yours is more laid back than mine. that's the best christmas present ever. have lots of fun with your new friend.

and eww, what a horrible man that guy sounds like! what a meanie. i had an ex who's grandmother had an outdoor cat that wasn't spayed. whenever the cat had kittens, she'd drown them! i had such issues with her. anytime the cat had kittens i would frantically try and search for homes just so i didn't have to hear about how she drowned them. some people are so mean to animals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users