Hello Newbie Here ….so Cliché lol

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:40 PM

Sherri! A wedding at Waialea Beach park will be beautiful! My family used to vacation near there when I was a pre-teen.

Ummm, and can I say, it sounds like you are WAY ahead of the curve in terms of planning! I don't even have my invites out yet & my wedding is a few months before yours! I plan to send mine after the first so they don't get overlooked during the holiday season.

And, also, don't feel bad about no engagement pics - we are in the same boat. I keep bugging him to do it. I'm hoping to turn a holiday Xmas card photo session into potential engagement pics.

#12 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
    • 631 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:00 PM

Thanks Christa and Ana!

Christa – I feel so farrrrrrrrrrr behind. I think it is because I don’t have a dress yet. As far as invites, I have to share my invite story with you guys. It took me 5 months to find invites. I am soooooo picky. I was suppose to get them out Nov 1! But with the help of my Mom I got them out Monday…Whew!

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:07 PM

Ummm - NOW I feel awful! I don't even have STDs yet, let alone invitations. I don't have a dress, nor do I have any idea where I am staying.

I do have a ceremony location and date though - YAY ME!

Sherri - I think you've got plenty of time!

#14 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by destinationbride07
          Thanks Christa and Ana!

Christa – I feel so farrrrrrrrrrr behind. I think it is because I don’t have a dress yet. As far as invites, I have to share my invite story with you guys. It took me 5 months to find invites. I am soooooo picky. I was suppose to get them out Nov 1! But with the help of my Mom I got them out Monday…Whew!
          Hahaha! Yeah, I've been going thru the same thing w/invites. I just couldn't find any of the easy to accomplish kind that I really like. And then the ones I loved were SO expensive because they are handmade. So I'm doing a nice compromise and using precut invitation paper & mats & pocketfolds. Anyway, I totally understand!

And Ann, don't worry! We sent out STD's in June or July for our March wedding. We also did our wedding channel.com website & sent e-STD's to everybody (ok, that sounds wrong LOL!). I don't think people will do anything about RSVPing too far out anyway.

#15 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
          • 163 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:26 AM

Can I just say that I think all you Chicago brides should plan a get together? I would even drive down from Milwaukee :)

Sorry to hijack, but it is crazy how many of you there are!
            Jen & Aaron
            January 13, 2007

#16 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:36 AM

Welcome!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

#17 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:00 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JENGONDA9
                Can I just say that I think all you Chicago brides should plan a get together? I would even drive down from Milwaukee :)

Sorry to hijack, but it is crazy how many of you there are!
                ITA we should :)

#18 EDYTA

EDYTA
                • 1,277 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:31 AM

Welcome Sherri oooOooo Hawaiiiiiii so nice, i think hawaii in my mind is still like the most romantic place to be getting married at...CONGRATS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users