• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:27 PM

Name: Sherri
    Wedding Date: May 31, 2007

I have been looking for a forum to talk DW…glad I found one.

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:31 PM

Welcome! We're getting married in Mexico, but are honeymooning in Hawaii. You will absolutely find this site helpful, and entertaining at the same time!

#3 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:32 PM

Welcome and good luck planning!!!!

#4 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:36 PM

Thansk you guys :)

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:38 PM

Welcome, I went to Hawaii several years ago and loved it. I actually was thinking about getting married there as well. Please tell us more about your planning, and post pics if you have any..

#6 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:40 PM

Woohoo - I just noticed you're from Chicago too - the Chicago gals are taking over! Have you been to Hawaii before? I may have to ask you questions to help plan the honeymoon!

#7 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:48 PM

Well my planning is coming along. I picked a wedding coordinator and package back in Oct. We are going with Aloha Bridal Gallery. We are getting married at Waialae Beach park at 5pm. This wedding is very small. No attendants. No rehearsal. No reception. We are doing dinner at Orchids after our ceremony. I mailed my invites on Monday :). I still have a few things left do to: get OOT bags, get stuff for OOT bags, GET A DRESS, etc. The location and dinner are booked. I am just feeling anxious with 6 months left!

When I get home I can post pics of invites, stds, potential dresses. Fiance’ and I have not taken engagement photos and we have been engaged since Aug of 04! I want us to take some for the Holiday season or Valentines day.

Check out our website for more info. I will get my stuff up and running in here in no time.

Our Wedding Website

#8 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                • 631 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  Woohoo - I just noticed you're from Chicago too - the Chicago gals are taking over! Have you been to Hawaii before? I may have to ask you questions to help plan the honeymoon!
                  Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy Chi-town.....No. We have not been to Hawaii. You can ask away :). I like sharing b.c. this is really fun planning :)

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:50 PM

welcome to the forum!!! my friend is getting married in maui 2008 (they got engaged at our DW)...let us know how we can help!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 anaderoux

anaderoux
                  • 3,220 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 02:56 PM

welcome and congratulations!! i bet hawaii is fabulous!!!

Ann is it going to be expensive to travel from Mexico to hawaii? I wanted to do that but from cancun it would have been too much trouble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users