Sign in to follow this  
JaimeLynne

Back from our site visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Here you go Jamie:
Amanda and Humberto's Wedding
Sooooo beautiful! Thanks!!!! That may make my decision a little tougher - looks like a beautiful place to get married :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
Welcome back! Sounds like you had a blast. There are many stairs at LC so if anyone has problems getting around it can be difficult but not impossible. I know you'll make a great choice, can't wait to see pics of everything!
As far as the stairs - I'm a freak about them. Riding in cars and stairs, I hate them both. So I'm nervous about having to personally walk down all of those stairs. Kelley's so cute though and she's been great at trying to reassure me wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
Amanda is a member on here too. Can't remember her user name on BDW tho. And she's also on the yahoo PV group too. :)
If anyone knows her name on here (or Amanda if you yourself check in) I'd love to know who she used to coordinate it. Priscilla from Prisar is the one who showed me the location.

Ooo looks like we'll be having another LC bride! YAY! I think PV is magical almost. I loved it and I'm happy you and martin had a wonderful time.

Oh Jaime I am kind of late on my reading, but I am so glad you felt in love with PV as we did, welcome back and Merry Xmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mora View Post
Oh Jaime I am kind of late on my reading, but I am so glad you felt in love with PV as we did, welcome back and Merry Xmas!
Thanks Edna! I can't wait to go back wink.gif