Photo

Centerpieces at Riu Ocho Rios????

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 albianstar

albianstar
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 07:34 PM

they move all the flowers form the wedding to the tables for the reception and for me that was enough decoration....

#12 pouchie

pouchie
    • 189 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

Thanks for letting me know. That should be enough for me too!! I ordered flowers to decorate the gazebo incase that is where I decide to have the ceremony.

#13 chicago88

chicago88
      • 699 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 02:31 PM

I asked Chandlyn if they have any large candle holders or centerpieces I could use and this is her response...

We do not have candle holders available. You may however contact our florist at ochorios@taiflora.com to make arrangements.

I think I'll just wait till I get there and see what they can offer. I'll use all the flowers from the ceremony too.

I also bought turquoise tea light holders that I'll put on the tables and shells to scatter...

Therese & Jay
        Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
        http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#14 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:43 PM

i heard that their prices for simple things like candle holders were ridiculous. i'm bringing everything with me.

#15 chicago88

chicago88
          • 699 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by md_ocr
            i heard that their prices for simple things like candle holders were ridiculous. i'm bringing everything with me.
            I wish I could bring everything with me but it is just way too much stuff. I'm sure with all the flowers from the ceremony and the candles & shells I'm bringing, it'll turn out great.

Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users