• 785 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 12:14 PM

Welcome to the forum!!

#22 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
    • Banned
    • 381 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 12:17 PM

to the forum. I am sure that you will find lots of wonderful ideas here to help make your wedding day special!

#23 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 09:30 PM

By "cookie cutter".... do you mean, someplace where 2 people stand in front of guests and commit themselves to each other for life, and then follow up with maybe some drinks, dinner and dancing? :) I think every wedding is a cookie cutter mold---- just that each bride puts their own decoration on it. :)

#24 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:20 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
        By "cookie cutter".... do you mean, someplace where 2 people stand in front of guests and commit themselves to each other for life, and then follow up with maybe some drinks, dinner and dancing? :) I think every wedding is a cookie cutter mold---- just that each bride puts their own decoration on it. :)
        ha, maria. i love you. you totally just made me laugh out loud, which i so needed today. and how right you are!

#25 coreyphil

coreyphil
        • 497 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:18 AM

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not an all-inclusive type-girl either ... We're getting married at a El Encanto Inn in San Jose del Cabo .... they have a lovely little chapel there ... but, I'm not sure what the capacity is --- it might be a bit small for 200. I think that Cabo Surf is a great idea --- it is really beautiful there and if you have an outdoor wedding you could accommodate more people! We really liked the idea of San Jose because it is a little less developed than Cabo San Lucas. Let me know if you have any questions!

I'm sure you'll find lots of great information and ideas here --- Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users