Okay ladies... I just got my album proof - the pages are out of order, but I think they came out awesome! I'm having my photog change a few things like page colors, but overall, I really love them! I decided to post the link, but I'm going to take it down in a few days. After that time, just PM me to see the photos.

My photog is Jen Capone - www.jencapone.com - and I really can't say enough about her. She was really great. For anyone thinking of doing this, definitely go for it! It was really a lot of fun and very liberating!

Without further ado... PM me if you want to see them :)

Those are awesome hot stuff!!! My fave is the one against the brick wall with your jeans undone....love it! Your honey will go wild when he sees them! Great photos (and tattoo)!

Thanks guys :) I honestly don't know how I'm going to keep them a secret for a whole month! And once I actually get the book, its going to be even harder!!!

Oh wow- those are so hot! You look amazing and your FI is gonna flip!

I absolutely love the ones in your lab coat- so sexy!

Jenn!!! you look amazing! you look so skinny and sexy - i am so glad you went for it and did the photos - AMAZING - the settings are very cool! i love it!!!!!!!!

Jenn has anyone ever told you that you look like Laura Leighton (she used to be on Melrose Place-amongst many other shows).

Your photos look awesome.