Photo

overwieght baggage

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Allaballa

Allaballa
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:50 PM

We flew with Skyservice and we were overweight. And this is after we gave away 2 suitcases to our family. I just waited for a woman desk person. I figured women would understand given that it's a wedding and all.

Having said that the extra weight charge is like $10/kg.

#32 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Allaballa
      We flew with Skyservice and we were overweight. And this is after we gave away 2 suitcases to our family. I just waited for a woman desk person. I figured women would understand given that it's a wedding and all.

Having said that the extra weight charge is like $10/kg.
      Allaballa - did the woman let you get away with it for free or did you have to pay overweight charges?
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#33 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 05:24 PM

I've looked into first class as well but the crappy thing about RIU resorts is they are exclusive to Sunquest in Canada, and Sunquest does not HAVE first class seats on the plane. boo hoo hoooooooo
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users