22 replies to this topic

#21 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by georgiabeauty
    Hey Britt!

The photoshoot was great yesterday - I am so glad we connected here on BDW.

Take care and I look forward to seeing you again.
    I'm glad it went well. I was bummed out when it was over. I had a blast. David and Paula are great. Most the time I forgot about the fact that I was in lingerie or less. I can't wait to see the pics. How many outfit changes did you do?
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#22 georgiabeauty

georgiabeauty
    • 69 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:25 AM

I did four but I wanted to do the shower pics but I was too tall for the shower (LOL). The time went by fast - I was still nervous but Paula and David did a great job of trying to calm me down. Afterwards I remembered that I didn't get to do the "classy nude" pics so maybe I'll have enuf nerves and do them for an anniversary ;-)

#23 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
      • 679 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by georgiabeauty
        I did four but I wanted to do the shower pics but I was too tall for the shower (LOL). The time went by fast - I was still nervous but Paula and David did a great job of trying to calm me down. Afterwards I remembered that I didn't get to do the "classy nude" pics so maybe I'll have enuf nerves and do them for an anniversary ;-)
        That will be fun. I would have been really nervous if I had not worked with David and Paula already. I have done 2 shoots with David, and had met them 3 times outside of the shoots. It helped me out a lot to have seen them that much. Shooting my wedding will be a breeze now. David aked in the shower if Pete was going to kick his ass. LOL.
        Brittney & Peter
        July 12, 2008
        Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users