Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
georgiabeauty

Atlanta BD photographers wanted

Recommended Posts

I am using David Christensen for my BD pics. I think my shoot will be the first BD shoot he has done. We have done 2 other photo shoots with him though, and he does a beautiful job. If you are interested, maybe we could do it at the same time to save on hotel costs. Let me know if you are interested, and I will contact David to see if that would work for him. (I am not sure how you would feel about a man shooting the BD pics. His wife will be there too.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
I am using David Christensen for my BD pics. I think my shoot will be the first BD shoot he has done. We have done 2 other photo shoots with him though, and he does a beautiful job. If you are interested, maybe we could do it at the same time to save on hotel costs. Let me know if you are interested, and I will contact David to see if that would work for him. (I am not sure how you would feel about a man shooting the BD pics. His wife will be there too.)
That sounds like a plan. I will search for his website. I am browsing a few options. Do you know which month/date you plan to take yours? I never knew that the BD pics would be such a "process" in itself smile43.gif

BTW, the hubby/wife team doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiabeauty View Post
That sounds like a plan. I will search for his website. I am browsing a few options. Do you know which month/date you plan to take yours? I never knew that the BD pics would be such a "process" in itself smile43.gif

BTW, the hubby/wife team doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother them.
I do not have mine scheduled yet. David is working on getting an hourly rate for the suite at the Glenn Hotel. It is awesome. I hope he can make that happen. I know it will be somtime between January and March. Here is his website. David Christensen | Photography | Atlanta | Wedding Photography | Wedding Photojournalism
Let me know what you decide after looking over your options. I will be happy to see if I can work that out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
I do not have mine scheduled yet. David is working on getting an hourly rate for the suite at the Glenn Hotel. It is awesome. I hope he can make that happen. I know it will be somtime between January and March. Here is his website. David Christensen | Photography | Atlanta | Wedding Photography | Wedding Photojournalism
Let me know what you decide after looking over your options. I will be happy to see if I can work that out.
Thanks Brittney - btw, your Yorkies are too cute :-)

Feb. would be ideal for me (my bday is in January and not sure if I can squeeze much extra into that month).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiabeauty View Post
Thanks Brittney - btw, your Yorkies are too cute :-)

Feb. would be ideal for me (my bday is in January and not sure if I can squeeze much extra into that month).

I will e-mail him today, and see if we can make this happen. It make take a few days for him to get back to me, since it is the holidays. I will let you know what I hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David already got back to me. He said that would work out great! He just got off the phone with the Glenn Hotel too. He said we can have any room, except the jezebel suite for $129, but he is still trying to get the jezebel suite for 4 hours for $300-$500. (It is worth it, esxpecially if we are splitting the cost.) Here is the link to the thread with the pics. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t9571I just sent him an e-mail to find out if we would be able to shoot on the roof.

 

It is $450 for the photo shoot, which includes $100 print credit.

If we get the Jezebel Suite is wil be $150-$250 for you.

He does asuka books too. I have the price list at home. I can send it to you tonight.

 

What do you think? If you are still intersted give David a call, so that you two can discuss the look that you are going for. I have his number at home, but I think it is on his website too.

 

Oh, and what is your name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
David already got back to me. He said that would work out great! He just got off the phone with the Glenn Hotel too. He said we can have any room, except the jezebel suite for $129, but he is still trying to get the jezebel suite for 4 hours for $300-$500. (It is worth it, esxpecially if we are splitting the cost.) Here is the link to the thread with the pics. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t9571I just sent him an e-mail to find out if we would be able to shoot on the roof.

It is $450 for the photo shoot, which includes $100 print credit.
If we get the Jezebel Suite is wil be $150-$250 for you.
He does asuka books too. I have the price list at home. I can send it to you tonight.

What do you think? If you are still intersted give David a call, so that you two can discuss the look that you are going for. I have his number at home, but I think it is on his website too.

Oh, and what is your name?


Brittney thank you so much for the thorough report on the BD pics. I will call David later today and hopefully this will be something nice that I can work out to give to my sweetie pie a pleasant surprise :-)


For clarification - does the $450 include the room rental or is that $350 for his fee and $100 credit towards photos?

Erica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittneyD View Post
David already got back to me. He said that would work out great! He just got off the phone with the Glenn Hotel too. He said we can have any room, except the jezebel suite for $129, but he is still trying to get the jezebel suite for 4 hours for $300-$500. (It is worth it, esxpecially if we are splitting the cost.) Here is the link to the thread with the pics. http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t9571I just sent him an e-mail to find out if we would be able to shoot on the roof.

It is $450 for the photo shoot, which includes $100 print credit.
If we get the Jezebel Suite is wil be $150-$250 for you.
He does asuka books too. I have the price list at home. I can send it to you tonight.

What do you think? If you are still intersted give David a call, so that you two can discuss the look that you are going for. I have his number at home, but I think it is on his website too.

Oh, and what is your name?
DAMN - the Glenn Hotel is smoking hot!!

I am so down - I hope we can really work this out!!

thewave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×