Diet / Exercise Forums?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:16 PM

Does anyone know about any really good diet / exercise forums that are specific to just those topics? ?

#2 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:05 AM

Try Free Diet Plans at SparkPeople, it's a great site with forums but even better, it's a free way to track your calorie intake really easily!!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#3 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:14 AM

I love sparkpeople! It definitely was a HUGE help in my weight loss. Once I committed to tracking EVERYTHING I put in my mouth, it was easy. Who wants to eat a cheeseburger and fries when you then have to look at how many calories and fat grams you've just eaten? Seriously... check it out. Its great and free!

#4 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:22 AM

Alyssa, I use sparkpeople also, I have been there for over 2 years, they do have a lot of forums, just not as fun as here, lol! And I think Jenn made a BDW team, so come join us

#5 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:24 PM

We have a BDW team, but most of keep our chatting on here on the daily challenge thread. I don't really chat on sparkpeople, but I find the calorie and fitness trackers to be really helpful. Also, the daily emails sort of keep me on track, and some of there articles are actually pretty good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users