This newbie needs HELP!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lindsaysmith57

• 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:10 PM

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and new to blogging in genral. So I need all of your help. I have been browsing the forum and have found many links to pics and links to templates that I think would be very helpful. However when I try to open them, I'm told I don't have enough points to do so. I'm very confused I don't know what these points are they are talking about and how I earn them. Can someone please clarify this for me.

#2 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:14 PM

Hey Lindsay - welcome to the forum! Most of us on here are (or were!) new to forums in general too, so you're in good company. You earn points by just being an active member of the forum - reading, posting, contributing, posting a picture in your siggy, etc. I think it costs like 50 points to open an attachment - so if it's something you want to use often, be sure to save it to your computer. I don't think it costs any points to click on a link. I'll donate some points to you to get you started. But they add up fast the more you participate!

#3 edna

• Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:18 PM

Welcome to the forum Lindsay, I felt the same way about points but dont worry it will add fast...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users