Photo

Adhesive bras

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Wisco4

Wisco4
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:41 PM

I dont' know the brand, but Walmart actually sells them. They come in a little white box with pink writing and they work great! I buy them everytime we go on a company trip to wear under strapless dresses, or open back tops. You have to make sure and get a size that fits and make sure you put the sticky part as far back as it will go to get the best support. I'm a C cup so not sure how it will work for anyone bigger than that.
    ~Amanda

#12 coreyphil

coreyphil
    • 497 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:11 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Wisco4
      I dont' know the brand, but Walmart actually sells them. They come in a little white box with pink writing and they work great! I buy them everytime we go on a company trip to wear under strapless dresses, or open back tops. You have to make sure and get a size that fits and make sure you put the sticky part as far back as it will go to get the best support. I'm a C cup so not sure how it will work for anyone bigger than that.
      Ooooh ... I'm going to have to add it to my Wal-Mart list! I've always wanted to try them, but have been a bit skeptical and reluctant to spend a lot of $$! Thanks!

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

my step mom wore one from macy's to my wedding and I am pretty sure they stayed on okay for her.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 12:33 AM

I bought the shantini lite at walmart for $17. It's just like the nubra. It is great. it stays on and actually gives clevage. It probably won't lift, but it definitly pulls them together.

I also came across this today. They are stick on & iron cups to put in the clothing.

#15 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:29 PM

I purchased a Nubra for some of my dresses I took on our honeymoon...not a big fan. I need more under support. The Nubra just kind of pulled my boobs together but they stayed too low for my taste. I felt uncomfortable. Also, with a thin fabric you could totally see the outline of the thing. Not pretty in my opinion. I'm a large C/small D, so maybe I'm just over the max load.

#16 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christa
            I purchased a Nubra for some of my dresses I took on our honeymoon...not a big fan. I need more under support. The Nubra just kind of pulled my boobs together but they stayed too low for my taste. I felt uncomfortable. Also, with a thin fabric you could totally see the outline of the thing. Not pretty in my opinion. I'm a large C/small D, so maybe I'm just over the max load.
            I'm with ya here. I only wear them with a halter type top, one that kind of pulls me up w/o the bra help. The Nubra cups are really there so you don't see nipples - and you're right, it can pull you in some too, just not up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users