Elizabeth Medina - Photographer

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#71 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by AnnR
    %^#$ - I just emailed her,and she said someone else has said they're sending her a signed contract for MY date! lol That's what I get for procrastinating. Hoping it doesn't happen - but I may have to find another photographer.
    Eek - I'm in this boat right now! I can't put a deposit down until later this week but have always loved EM's work, and have been talking to her about doing my wedding for awhile now. Anyways, I found out the other day that another girl is looking to book 2 days after my wedding and for travel reasons she does not think she can do both - she thinks this girls will book by the end of the week. And from reading this thread it definitely looks like things can book up right before your eyes!

Unfortunately my hands are tied money wise. I have to wait for a check that is supposed to clear on or before June 20th. I really don't want to have to start the photographer search all over again! Booooooo

Keep your fingers crossed for me, girls!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#72 jajajaja

• VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

Yikes! Good luck Jaime. I hope it works out for you. I really like her work.
      Happily married since 2008

#73 Opice34

• 414 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:21 AM

Fingers crossed for you! I booked her by the skin of my teeth too. I was traveling for work and had some logisitcal issues in getting the deposit to her. (Mainly my bank being uncooperative with Mexico.) It was very stressful and I felt much better once we had signed the contract and paid up!

Hopefully it will work out for you, too! If that other girl hasn't even chosen a wedding date yet, then that's a good sign! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users