Photo

Elizabeth Medina - Photographer

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#51 KLK

KLK
  • 205 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:54 AM

She has great work and I think it speaks for itself! Make sure you TALK with her and find out if you two click, that's so important since you'll be communicating and with her most of the day :)

GOOD LUCK!

#52 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
    • 208 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 05:31 PM

wow.. the prices I got are significantly different.. much higher.. here's what she sent me:

The unique story of your wedding preserved through fine art photography, each coverage collection
      includes the following:
      personal wedding day coverage by Elizabeth Medina
      unlimited black and white, color, sepia photography
      your images professionally edited and enhanced
      web gallery for viewing and ordering (online for 3 months)
      web slideshow (online for 3 months)
      the full set of 4 x 6” bright, clear, high quality professional luster prints
      the full set of high res digital files on DVD (digital negatives)
      shipping to Mexico/US/Canada
      5 h&r covera$ collection $ 3, 950 (minimum of 350 ima$s)
      6 h&r covera$ collection $ 4,250 (minimum of 425 ima$s)
      8 h&r covera$ collection $ 4,750 (minimum of 500 ima$s)
      10 h&r covera$ collection $ 5,250 (minimum of 600 ima$s)
      30 page album (recommended for 8 hours or more of coverage add $2, 250 US to collection price
      "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#53 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
      • Banned
      • 494 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:32 PM

Ann-

I thought E. Medina's work was amazing when I checked out her site, but after futher research I found that she was the most expensive to do weddings in PV. I found a guy sergio photography that is a better price and I feel same quality of work, better coverage. Not sure if you were looking for feedback, but shop around if you have time.

Congrats. When are you getting married in PV?
        Kathy

#54 Mandy

Mandy
        • 514 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:08 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
          Ann-

I thought E. Medina's work was amazing when I checked out her site, but after futher research I found that she was the most expensive to do weddings in PV. I found a guy sergio photography that is a better price and I feel same quality of work, better coverage. Not sure if you were looking for feedback, but shop around if you have time.

Kathy
          Kathy,
          Easy mistake to make, but if you'll take a peek back at post #1, you'll see that this was from 2006. In fact, Ann got married almost a year ago, and I believe has a little on on the way!

Check out this thread that gives all kinds of good tips for newbies, including remembering to look at the dates!
          Best Destination Wedding Forum - Announcements in Forum : General Wedding Information

You should be able to do other searches on photographers, and find exactly what you're looking for!

Welcome to the forum!

#55 beckyandbrian

beckyandbrian
          • 113 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:20 PM

I just wanted to give my two cents to anyone that is debating on photographers or on booking Elizabeth. She is so absolutely wonderful to work with and makes you feel so comfortable the entire time. She did the most amazing job on our photogaphs and I cannot tell you enough how highly I recommend her (our slideshow: Becky and Brian)! She is so talented and absolutely worth every penny and even more than she charges!!! You have to think that the only thing you have to look back on and the only thing you have to share with others is those photographs. You have your memories, but you can't show those to others and the day itself goes by so fast that you can't remember half of it! The photographs, in my opinion, are more important than the dress, the resort, the makeup, the hair, the jewerly, the food or anything else. Elizabeth Medina does the most artistic, gorgeous work I have ever seen and is absolutely immensely talented. If you are wavering at all on a decision, DON'T!! One word for her work (which everyone has said when seeing my photos): "WOW!"
            Our wedding slideshow: www.elizabethmedina.com/beckybrian

#56 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
              Ann-

Kathy
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mandy
              Kathy,
              Easy mistake to make, but if you'll take a peek back at post #1, you'll see that this was from 2006. In fact, Ann got married almost a year ago, and I believe has a little on on the way!

Check out this thread that gives all kinds of good tips for newbies, including remembering to look at the dates!
              Best Destination Wedding Forum - Announcements in Forum : General Wedding Information

You should be able to do other searches on photographers, and find exactly what you're looking for!

Welcome to the forum!
              Yup - I am an old married gal now, and almost a mommy!

I loved Elizabeth's work - still do! I ended up working with Leigh Miller - and LOVED her. Photography was where we wanted to spend our $$ - so it was expensive, but worth it IMHO. I'm also familiar with Sergio - he's very talented as well.

#57 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by beckyandbrian
                I just wanted to give my two cents to anyone that is debating on photographers or on booking Elizabeth. She is so absolutely wonderful to work with and makes you feel so comfortable the entire time. She did the most amazing job on our photogaphs and I cannot tell you enough how highly I recommend her (our slideshow: Becky and Brian)! She is so talented and absolutely worth every penny and even more than she charges!!! You have to think that the only thing you have to look back on and the only thing you have to share with others is those photographs. You have your memories, but you can't show those to others and the day itself goes by so fast that you can't remember half of it! The photographs, in my opinion, are more important than the dress, the resort, the makeup, the hair, the jewerly, the food or anything else. Elizabeth Medina does the most artistic, gorgeous work I have ever seen and is absolutely immensely talented. If you are wavering at all on a decision, DON'T!! One word for her work (which everyone has said when seeing my photos): "WOW!"

Becky - I LOVE your necklace and your dress!!!! Not to mention you got married at my favorite hotel in PDC! BEAUTIFUL pics :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#58 beckyandbrian

beckyandbrian
                • 113 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JaimeLynne

Becky - I LOVE your necklace and your dress!!!! Not to mention you got married at my favorite hotel in PDC! BEAUTIFUL pics :)

Thank you so much! I think that the Royal PDC has to be my favorite hotel and I've never been to another - the resort was fabulous and I can't imagine a better one!!
                  Our wedding slideshow: www.elizabethmedina.com/beckybrian

#59 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
                  • 208 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:11 AM

Becky, your pictures are beautiful!!!!! I booked Elizabeth for my weddign and now im even more excited if thats possible!

Im doing the TTD shoot the next day too :-) what time did you do yours? i dont think ill be able to get up early the next morning to do it at sunrise.. lol
                    "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#60 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                    • 1,881 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:30 AM

OOOHHHHHH......sunrise TTD pictures. thatsounds sooooo amazing!!!
                      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                      February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users