Photo

Who else's diet is out the window for the holidays?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

i've been hitting the gym 3-4 times/week, but i've been eating so many cookies, it's not even worth it....and our dw is less than 2 months away!

#22 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:42 PM

mememememememe......but I'm going to go see a personal trainer with Rebecca on Wed. then I'm back to eating junk LOL.....

#23 ncainey

ncainey
      • 159 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:03 AM

I started Jenny Craig around Halloween and have lost about eight pounds. In the past week or so, I have gained back a few and it sucks! I am going to stop Jenny Craig until the new year and then go back on it STRICT until the wedding! I feel like I can lose the last ten pounds in Jan., Feb. and March. Uggh, it's so hard especially when you're anticipating the arrival of your dress right at the beginning of January!

#24 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 December 2007 - 04:11 PM

ncainey, thats what i'm so worried about, i dont want to buy a dress to fit me now, and then lose weight and have to pay more for alterations, but i also dont want to look back at my pictures in 5 years and wish i would have done more to look better beforehand.
        i have been sooo bad lately, and it's not just the parties and events, but here at work there are not many good choices (i work at the airport) and i could bring from home but so many choices involve liquid of some sort and its a pain in the ass to do that with the security restrictions now.

#25 Wisco4

Wisco4
        • 666 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:32 PM

My diet is out the window for the holidays! FI and I were just talking about this earlier today. I like that you said you "feel like a sausage". That's totally how I feel right now.
          On a different note, I just bought my first pair of Spanx and LOVE them! Wow they're great.

~Amanda

#26 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Wisco4
            My diet is out the window for the holidays! FI and I were just talking about this earlier today. I like that you said you "feel like a sausage". That's totally how I feel right now.
            On a different note, I just bought my first pair of Spanx and LOVE them! Wow they're great.
            i love Spanx i wish i invented them LOL

ok so i am accepting the sausage / kielbasa holiday zone and going to the wine store to get a nice Syrah and some cheese and crackers - HA! then i coming back and wrapping xmas gifts :)

#27 Wisco4

Wisco4
            • 666 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:46 PM

That sounds like an awesome idea. I just bought a couple of bottles of wine the other day, so while my FI is out shopping, I'll be home wrapping! Any good shows on tonight?
              ~Amanda

#28 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Wisco4
                That sounds like an awesome idea. I just bought a couple of bottles of wine the other day, so while my FI is out shopping, I'll be home wrapping! Any good shows on tonight?
                yes know you what is on - (IRONIC) the Biggest Loser Finale!

#29 MelissaH

MelissaH
                • 1,724 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:29 PM

Today for breakfast I ate 3 chocolate chip cookies, 2 millionaires shortbreads, a piece of fudge and a cup of tea.

Diet what?

#30 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                  • 1,565 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:18 AM

ya know what. so i got hit by a car two years ago and i put on 25 pounds in a year from not being able to be active. then once i stepped on a scale and realiized WOW im 205 i realized i had to change things. i got "the abs diet" book by the advice of a limo driver at a wedding in san deigo and its changed everything. they even have one for women. it costs like 14 bucks and its the most informative health, lifestyle, excercise, nutrition book ever. ive lost 15 pounds and im not even working out. after reading that book i realized what people do wrong. why pretty much all "diets " fail and why this one isnt a "diet" but a lifestyle. and after changing the way i eat i dont even feel like cheating. i feel really good and i still eat what i used to, i still have my sweets and ice cream and cookies and chips, but i just happen to do it a lot healthier and its great. i HIGHLY recommend it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users