Photo

More Jamaica Pics! Includes ROR's bars and restaurants as well as Margaritaville.

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
  • 679 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:40 AM

It looks like you had a great time at Margaritaville!!!
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#22 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 02:17 AM

Wow, Margaritaville looks like a BLAST! I am now absolutely convinced we MUST go there! Thanks Mo!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#23 jmhein

jmhein
      • 665 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 01:35 PM

Mo - how far IS the town of Ocho Rios from the Riu? Is it a super quick cab ride?
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#24 chicago88

chicago88
        • 699 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:32 PM

I had my reception off the resort at Evita's restaurant. The Plantation has plenty of room it's just that a lot of areas in the restaurant are narrow so think of longer tables lined up rather than anything side by side.

Hey Mo - did you see an area at the top level of the Plantation for the DJ & dance area? I'm having the DJ there for 4 hours so I hope there is room to dance. Chandlyn told me there was.

Therese & Jay
          Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
          http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#25 RiuORBride2B

RiuORBride2B
          • 49 posts

Posted 23 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

Ahhh, it looks like so much fun. I will make it to Jamaica some day.

#26 march1508

march1508
            • 117 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:26 AM

Omg.. U Guys Look Like U Had A Blasttttttt...

I Cant Wait..im Getting More Excited By The Minute..nervous, Cuz I Still Have Soo Much To Do..but Excited..

Oh And Mo..again Loveeeeeeee The Warm Up Suit..the Color Is Perfect.. I Am Gonna Try And See If Maybe I Can Find One..

Thanks For All The Helpful Ideas

#27 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:36 AM

Somehow I missed these pics Mo! Thanks for the Margaritaville ones :) We're going to the one in Negril, but I'm sure they are similar and it looks like a blast!

#28 Jerzzygirl

Jerzzygirl
                • 203 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 05:40 PM

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Margaritaville!!!! LOL We also went during the day so we could shop and play and I was so happy we did. At night it is actually quieter I heard because the cruise ships are not there. But the pool and beach and shops and people are all part of the fun. Thanks for posting the pics Mo, brings back great memories!!! And the bird man is a character isnt he?? lol

#29 nscaper

nscaper
                  • 119 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:35 PM

Question for clarification:
                    Say you did your dinner at the Plantation, you can get a DJ and stay there for the entire night (well, the 2-4 hours you have it booked for. I haven't looked up the DJ cost yet, but if someone has it, feel free to share).

But if you wanted to do the beach, after dinner reception (i.e. after Mammee Bay or the beach BBQ - at the Seagrape), it's $10 pp. Is it just a casual time, and bring your own music and stuff. Is there space there to dance at all? Seeing as you already have the music you want...

Thanks-
                    I just confirmed that I am going to ROR in April 2009 - but I'm still fighting for a date/time... I am FINALLY able to look at the planning stuff now!

#30 chicklet

chicklet
                    • 718 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

Thanks for the posting those pics. It was nice to see a bit more of the hotel. Seeing it makes me quite excited for my wedding.
                      Looks like you guys had a fun group and had a ton of fun :)

PS..Jerzygurl..what is margaritaville

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users