Finally picked a dress, buyer's Remorse...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
  • Vendor
  • 278 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:33 PM

Sarah!!!!! Great dress!!!!!!!!!!! I did not even realize that you were "my" Sarah and I thought wow, what a cool dress, really different! It is perfect for the location too, and Leigh is right...it will photograph great, I can't wait! :-)

Hi Leigh, I am glad to see you here, I am really looking forward to our wedding! I was waiting for things to calm down a bit to take care of the details, I will email right away!

#32 nylalany

• 625 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:31 PM

Elizabeth - So funny - now you'll be able to recognize me when we meet in person! Looking forward to it! - Sarah

#33 pvinnov

• 41 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 05:22 AM

Sarah, it sounds like you feel good about your dress again, but I just wanted to say I love your dress! The details on it are amazing and it's not a dress that a lot of people can pull off. You look great in it though! Who's the designer?? :)

#34 LeXiee

• 286 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 12:43 PM

LOVE Your dress!!!

It's completely normal to feel uncertain about it... I felt the same way for a couple weeks after I ordered mine... Now I can't wait to wear it :)

#35 newfiebride

• 196 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 06:18 PM

That dress is so cool, so different. Love it!!

#36 nylalany

• 625 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 02:23 AM

Thanks all!
              LeXiee - the designer is Cymbeline - from Paris, though this is their US targeted site I guess - CYMBELINE Paris-Designer Wedding Dresses and Gowns

I was so sure I was going to get a crazy Jenny Packham dress, but her styles didn't look as good on me sadly, and my favorite of Jenny Packham's dresses, Papillion, wasn't really right for the beach, sadly. I'm letting go, slowly, and embracing the Cymbeline dress...

#37 DreamsTulumBride

• 766 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 09:14 AM

I went through the same thing! At 1st, I loved the dress then I thought it was too simple... Once I put it on in Mexico, it felt perfect! And now that I look at my pictures, I do not regret it at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users