Photo

Finally picked a dress, buyer's Remorse...

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:30 PM

Try this link to her pictures.... Picasa Web Albums - Sarah - Wed_Dress

I think the dress is cool, I have never seen anything like it and I think the distressed look of it goes well with a beach wedding! I do think it's totally normal to have doubts though...

Ann - I am SO surprised that you would pick a different dress! I love your dress, but I guess I am partial to Lazaro's...

#22 nylalany

nylalany
    • 625 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:58 PM

Thanks - I was about to do the whole photobucket thing, but you saved me! I think I'm warming up to the dress on me. I love the dress, I just wasn't sure if it was so me, you know. I had this whole idea of no strapless in my head I think, but I will get over it. I do feel like a Roman mermaid washed up on the beach (if such things exist).

#23 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:01 PM

I love your dress! So many unique details, its beautiful!

#24 nylalany

nylalany
        • 625 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:19 AM

thankyou - ok, i'm feeling better...the textures are really what i fell for, hopefully those will show in my wedding photos when i actually get married.

#25 Leticia

Leticia
          • 259 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:35 AM

your dress is awesome!!! i love the top part! it's so neat!

#26 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:48 AM

that dress is amazing! i love it. please dont get another one. it will photograph so beautifully. the textures - just awesome.

i say keep it :)

#27 nylalany

nylalany
              • 625 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

wow thank you leigh! i've come to terms with it, and you've certainly helped!

#28 leigh miller

leigh miller
                • 936 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

awesome! im so glad.

hey, whos shooting your wedding, i might know them?

ETA - oops! ok maybe not. i was confused and thought you were getting married in so cal at a beach. now i see i was wrong.

#29 nylalany

nylalany
                  • 625 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:46 AM

Leigh, If I was getting married in SoCal, I would have called you! I had a hard time finding a beach & venue that would allow a large wedding group, and by the time some options opened up (that were still not ideal), I had already done site visits in Riviera Maya. Not that I necessarily found the perfect situation there either - I really like my wedding site, but am having trouble with the whole lodging aspect. Oh well, can't go back on it now! Anyhow, I decided to go local to the area and picked Elizabeth Medina. If she wasn't free, you may have heard from me! I recommended you to another friend of a friend who is getting married here in LA, so we'll see if she calls you! Her name is Lindsay.

#30 leigh miller

leigh miller
                    • 936 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:17 AM

elizabeth is awesome! i think im going to mexico next year to shoot a wedding with her and hangout for a few days in mexico city. isnt she great to let me tag along!!!

so on your wedding day you own that dress girl! i cant wait to see the pics :)

ps - and thanks so much for thinking of me and passing my name along. i really appreciate it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users