#11 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:24 PM

Welcome to the forum!
    Fannie & Pierre

#12 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

Welcome Toni I am a Phillybride but I am St thomas bound and I am also one of the brides who is planning without the rings. So do not feel bad. There are reasons why we do not have out rings and guess what it will be ok.

Hope you have fun planning you wedding and the ladies on this site are fantastic and love pictures

#13 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:08 PM

Welcome Toni!

#14 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 02:52 PM

Congrats from another Philly gal :o)

#15 boscobel

• VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:02 PM

Oh look, and your expected wedding date is my birthday! What a wonderful day.

#16 maggiemaylou

• 95 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

Welcome Toni! Honestly, I wish I would have started planning way before we got engaged. I only have six months left and I am so stressed out because I can't make decisions! You really have to start early with DW. Good luck to you and happy planning!

Lauren & RyanEl Dorado RoyaleJune 20, 2008http://ticker.7910.o....mcgaXMgaW4.gif

#17 CarrieRN

• 815 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

Welcome to the forum! I started planning mine before my engagement too! As soon as I was informed that all parties were okay with a destination wedding (aka FMIL is pretty traditional and FI is people pleaser), I was off to investigate. You will get tons of ideas here!
              Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
              Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

#18 JABride

• 145 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 01:18 AM

I am a Jamaica bride as well and I am getting married at the Rose Hall in 4 months !!! do you have pictures of your visit? I went for my visit back in May and again in July but this was while they were doing their renovations. They are apparently done with their multi million dollar renovations and I heard it was amazing ...

Anyway, I have quite a lot of guests (300 guest list -- guessing 150-200 will show up) and we are providing a shuttle between a less expensive hotel in montego bay to the Rose Hall for those that can't stay there. After the wedding, my fiance and I are planning on going to Negril for a few days (we have not picked the resort yet where we want to stay in negril) ...

Welcome again !!! you will find great advices from great ladies (and even some gents) here

#19 coreyphil

• 497 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 04:57 AM

There are lots of girls that can help you with your location and lots of Philly girls, too! You'll love it here!

Welcome and Happy Planning!

#20 Leia78

• VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:21 AM

Welcome to the forum Toni!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users