#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 04:30 PM

Tammy M suggested this one for the ending:
    Click the image to open in full size.
    What do you think? It would require a little rearranging, but I have to do that already anyway.
    Thanks for all the comments so far. It is very helpful to get an outside perspective, I've been looking at this for so long it all looks the same to me!

#12 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 04:33 PM

Well if I must say,, that just a perfect picture for the "ending". :-) BUT whatever you choose I'm sure it will look great.

#13 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
        Tammy M suggested this one for the ending:
        What do you think? It would require a little rearranging, but I have to do that already anyway.
        Thanks for all the comments so far. It is very helpful to get an outside perspective, I've been looking at this for so long it all looks the same to me!

Tammy M- great ending picture!!! Sarah your book is so pretty! You guys look good in every picture! The close ups of you are beautiful! I wouldn't change anything about the book other than the last picture as suggested.

I'm going to make one after the wedding for sure! You did a great job!

#14 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 05:23 PM

Yup, that picture would be great at the end. It is a perfect ending picture.
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#15 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:59 PM

Sarah - that's a great ending pic...dont know if you could add writing on the pic but I think this would be a cute idea but you guys might think it's totally cheesy.... but something like:

The end is still being written....

I don;t know somthing along those lines just better wording...sry im not too good with words

#16 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:25 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by EDYTA
              Sarah - that's a great ending pic...dont know if you could add writing on the pic but I think this would be a cute idea but you guys might think it's totally cheesy.... but something like:

I don;t know somthing along those lines just better wording...sry im not too good with words
              That's a cute idea- I'll have to think of some creative saying! OK, you guys have great ideas- I'm never going to get this thing done!

#17 Jackie

Jackie
              • 2,290 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EDYTA

Edyta, you are really comming up with some good ones. What a good idea.
                My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#18 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 11:44 AM

The book is going to print today, so I thought I'd let you know what changes I made.
                  I updated the pages with very small borders to give them a larger border (I think it was page 6 & 9, or something like that). I actually deleted the original page 6- it wasn't a fave and I needed to delete or add a page to make the book flow right. I changed the order around a little and put the "green" gardeny photos in the middle with a nice transition so they weren't stuck in the back. I added some wording to the first and last pages, and added one complete blank page (front and back) to both the front and back of the book. The wording will only be on our book, not our parents' as the quotes are both very meaningful to us and might be lost on our parents. We also elected to keep all the pictures in there (even the kissing ones) because we knew that our parents all actually liked all the photos- I can even remember my dad commenting on how pretty the one where we are on the rocks is. I was debating it, but Jeff absolutely didn't want it taken out. They've already seen them many times and continuously tell us how much they love them and want copies to show their friends. We decided that there was just so much emotion in those photos that we wanted them to stay. Just had to explain why we kept them...
                  Thank you all for your suggestions- there were some great ideas out there!
                  If anyone is interested, I'll post a sharedink "how-to" thread one of these days and I'm sure Tammy can add to it with what we have learned now that we each have a book under our belt!
                  I am sooo excited to see how they turn out!

Here are the front and back pages that will be in my book:

The First Page:

The Last Page:

#19 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:16 PM

Sarah that is beautiful, what a great chrismas gift for the rents

#20 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:33 PM

Sounds very nice sarah. And you didn't need to explain why you kept certain pictures in. I think they will LOVE these books. I can't wait to get one done for our wedding.

BTW,,,, you have FIVE months until your married.. :-) I was just thinking this morning that I have 6 months and that time is really flying by.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users