Photo

LALA's Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Review 12/07 (long)(pics)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:22 PM

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR! Firewalls! I really want to see the pics but it will have to wait till I get home tonite Kate I am so happy that everything turned out well and that you had an awesome time. Sorry we couldn't make the upgrades happen, get ahold of me next time ya go somewhere and we'll see what we can work up. I was gonna come say hi that morning but I ended up going home sick Anyways, your review was great and I'm gonna rush home tonight to see the pics! Can't wait to see Juan's pics!

#42 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:27 PM

Oh Kate you look absolutely breathtaking! That dress (and you in it!) is amazing. Wowzers, I can't wait to see the juan pics if these ones are so good!

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad you guests had a good experience at Dreams, despite the sick stuff- that's a bummer. I try to warn people to be careful what they eat or drink in Mexico, but some people have to learn the hard way! I can't believe there was a mouse....yuck!

Anyway, glad you're back. I think you get the reward for most prompt review!

Congratulations

#43 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:48 PM

Oh Kate!! I'm so glad I popped in just now, I've been SOOO curious how everything went for you. I wasn't able to devour every detail, but it sounds like you had a great, fun time which I know you wanted. YAY!!! Congrats. Soon we must have a celebratory beverage, yes?

#44 Carolena7

Carolena7
      • 785 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:06 PM

Great Review!! Congrats!!!

#45 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:25 AM

Yea! I got to see the pics once I got home---You look so beautiful and I can't wait to see more. Your dress was so amazing, it was just perfect, I love love love the lace halter part on top, so pretty. I also adore the pic of you and Brett from the back, so in love! Congrats again!

#46 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:30 AM

Kate, wow! Congrats! you looked so beautiful!!!! did you wear you LB shoes?? (sorry, i can't spell out the name)

#47 jpkw

jpkw
          • VIP Member
          • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:26 AM

Congratulations Kate!!! Great review - I'm so glad everything went so very well for you! I loved reading your review and reliving the Dreams experience a little! Your wedding sounds amazing and you look so happy in the pics. I can't wait to see Juan's photos!
            Jen

#48 -Kate-

-Kate-
            • VIP Member
            • 7,676 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:37 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christa
              Soon we must have a celebratory beverage, yes?
              YES!!!! I am in trial this week (welcome back me!) so maybe after xmas?

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sarah
              Oh Kate you look absolutely breathtaking! That dress (and you in it!) is amazing. Wowzers, I can't wait to see the juan pics if these ones are so good!

I think you get the reward for most prompt review!
              Aw thanks!! You know my OCD side couldn't take not writing a review asap!!! I had to get it all out.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              did you wear you LB shoes?? (sorry, i can't spell out the name)
              I sure did!!! I wore flat red sandals for the ceremony. I switched to the CLBs after our first dance. But...by the middle of dance time I was in the cheapo Old Navy flipflops we handed out! There are 3 dress girls...and I'm a 3 shoe girl!!!

#49 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
              • 136 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:52 AM

Thanks for such a speedy and thorough review! Your fellow Dreams brides appreciate it Everything looks soo beautiful! Congrats!!

#50 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 08:00 PM

Great pictures Kate. I"m so happy your a happily married women now :)
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users