LALA's Dreams Los Cabos Wedding Review 12/07 (long)(pics)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31 brandoo

• 69 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 03:06 AM

Congrats! Your wedding looked beautiful, and most importantly it sounds like it was a ton of fun. Thanks for the pics (I always love seeing pics) and for the poops-count on your guests... was it only those who drank outside the resort? Did you put immodium in your OOT bags? I was a little worried about sending the wrong message by putting those in mine, like "here you go, welcome to Mexico, we have invited you to spend lots of money to come down here and you should anticipate your butt to leak while here "... but I'll put 'em in there if it will help out. Thanks again!

#32 -Kate-

• VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:50 AM

I put Immodium, Pepto, Advil, Tylenol, and Alka Seltzer in my bags. I wanted every potential problem covered.

#33 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:57 AM

You really do look amazing and SOOO happy in your pictures.. Thanks for posting more.. Can't wait to see the Pro ones.

#34 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:57 AM

Great review Kate! Gotta love the spanx.lol And you looked STUNNING!!

#35 BrittneyD

• 679 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:05 AM

You look so beautiful!
            Brittney & Peter
            July 12, 2008
            Riu Ocho Rios

#36 michelle08

• VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:18 AM

Awesome review!!!!! I am so glad you had a great time!!! You were so organized throughout all the planning... :)

how did those spanx work out for ya!!

#37 boscobel

• VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:42 PM

Kate, not sure how I missed this previously, but you looked awesome! I couldn't wait to see your pics! I loved the blue parasols with the red dresses too. Oh and your dress, I really really reallly love your dress.

#38 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:27 PM

Looks like you had an amazing wedding! Your pictures are wonderful! All the best to you and your new husband!
                  Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                  Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                  "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#39 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:38 PM

OMG you looked gorgeous! I love the dress..can't wait to see more pics :)

#40 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
                    • 3,405 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:34 PM

Wow Kate! You just made my Monday morning! You looked so stunning in that dress. It really was worth every penny.....just amazing. Your review was fantastic, I am making a few notes to keep in mind for my Dreams wedding also. I loved the way all of the colors came together..it looked perfect!

So........I'm dying to know how he liked the BD pictures How did your book end up turning out

Once again, you looked so amazing. All of the elements you dreamt up came together beautifully! congrats on FINALLY becoming a Mrs!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users