Photo

Couples Swept Away, Negril, Jamaica - Site review

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
  • 679 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:52 PM

We are honeymooning at CSA. I am so excited after reading your review.
    Brittney & Peter
    July 12, 2008
    Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 December 2007 - 12:42 AM

Jennifer,

thanks so much for the review and great pics!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for the great review, Jennifer!

#14 stei0419

stei0419
      • 63 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

Yay, I'm so excited. We just switched our HM from Sandals Whitehouse to CSA. Thanks so much for the review!

#15 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

Its beautiful there thanks for sharing!

#16 jpgso

jpgso
          • 35 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 03:08 PM

Great review!! We have a Great House verandah suite booked. Are these near the road noise, as well?? Thanks again....
            Jennifer Perry

#17 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:02 AM

Awww Jennifer! Your review and pics make me wish I was back there!

Other Jennifer, LOL, We had no problem with road noise in the Garden Veranda Suite. Sure, you could sort of hear it when outside, but never inside. There really wasn't that much traffic that I recall.

We started to book a Greathouse Suite, but didn't so I don't have any first-hand info. My only concern would be noise from the disco & bars or possibly to pool during the day, depending on where your room is.

I will tell you from personal experience, if you have any issue whatsoever with the room, they will move you with no problems. The front desk staff is amazing!

#18 Terrysangel

Terrysangel
              • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:12 AM

Thanks for the review, the pics are great you took. We had already decided on Couples Swept Away for our Beach Wedding/Honeymoon but that just makes me even more confident about our decision. We have debated between Atrium Suite or Beachfront, but i'm leaning toward Atrium. Cant wait for June/July 2009, cant get her soon enough.
                Thanks for the info,
                Stephanie

#19 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:25 AM

Stephanie - the Atrium suites are very nice. My MOH stayed in one. The blaconies/patios are massive! They don't have TVs and some don't have tubs, only very large showers. You really can't go wrong no matter what the room category.

#20 Terrysangel

Terrysangel
                  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:44 AM

Erin: I fell in love with the Atriums because of the hammocks on the balconies. We dont care about a TV. Really the only concern about those are they dont have the minibars, and the beachfront does, and not being able to see the sunsets from our room. I want to stay in one of those also because of the shutter style glass free windows even if the bathrooms arent as nice as the newer ones. Do you now if any of the Atriums have a beachview at all, ive heard conflicting stories.
                    Thanks for any info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users