#81 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    Thanks everyone! I just sent a round a drinks to everyone who helped me make my invites. A couple wouldn't send.
    aww, thanks Morgan, they look really good!

#82 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:57 PM

were we out of gifts? Is that why some wouldn't send?
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#83 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 11:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      were we out of gifts? Is that why some wouldn't send?
      no it just said I had the names wrong. But I double checked the spelling. I'll try again. I needed to head of to a christmas party. maybe I just did something wrong.

#84 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:51 AM

OOOOh the one with the large photo looks great! You can tell you put a lot of time into them which makes them look more expensive. You can make your guests think you spent a bunch of money.

#85 MorganShae

MorganShae
        • 84 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:05 PM

Hi there! I haven't posted in a while because my DW kinda fell by the wayside and we are getting married in Texas now (which is fine, it is all going to work out) but I was inspired by this thread while I was working on my STD/invitation situation. What do y'all think of this.. any feedback appreciated.

Also, I tried to figure out how to order these through mpix as a 4x8 card but it looks like it is making me select a template... any way I can just order this as a card instead of just a photo.

And, when I saved it as a jpeg it seemed to diminish the quality of the picture and the fonts. What should I save it as to submit to mpix for the best quality??

Thanks soo much for your help.

Click the image to open in full size.

#86 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MorganShae
            Hi there! I haven't posted in a while because my DW kinda fell by the wayside and we are getting married in Texas now (which is fine, it is all going to work out) but I was inspired by this thread while I was working on my STD/invitation situation. What do y'all think of this.. any feedback appreciated.

Also, I tried to figure out how to order these through mpix as a 4x8 card but it looks like it is making me select a template... any way I can just order this as a card instead of just a photo.

And, when I saved it as a jpeg it seemed to diminish the quality of the picture and the fonts. What should I save it as to submit to mpix for the best quality??

Thanks soo much for your help.

Click the image to open in full size.

Looks great. I also noticed changing it to a .jpg didn't look as good. I was going to recreate it in lumapix or photoshop and see if it looked fine. It might just be saving a picture in powerpoint.

I havent been able to figure out how to order a 4x8 picture with Mpix.

#87 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 03:44 PM

I just remade it in lumapix & then exported it to a .jpg. It looks just the same. The text gets darker.

I realized that your text got more messed up than mine. When you zoom in on it does it still look bad? Sometime text will look funny, but if you zoom all the way in it looks perfect.

#88 MorganShae

MorganShae
              • 84 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:08 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                I just remade it in lumapix & then exported it to a .jpg. It looks just the same. The text gets darker.

I realized that your text got more messed up than mine. When you zoom in on it does it still look bad? Sometime text will look funny, but if you zoom all the way in it looks perfect.
                yeah when i view at 100% it still looks bad... it is driving me nuts.. because it looks sooo good as a pp slide but i can't figure out how to maintain that quality to send somewhere for printing purposes.

#89 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MorganShae
                  yeah when i view at 100% it still looks bad... it is driving me nuts.. because it looks sooo good as a pp slide but i can't figure out how to maintain that quality to send somewhere for printing purposes.
                  How do you save it? I right click & chose "save as picture."

If that doesn't work, you can email me your powerpoint & i'll email you back the .jpg.

#90 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 December 2007 - 07:56 PM

Morgan (of Morgan and Brian) I love your STD that looks awesome. We have missed you around here, you can still plan your local wedding with a DW flair, I did it, let me know if you need help!
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users