Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Thanks everyone! I just sent a round a drinks to everyone who helped me make my invites. A couple wouldn't send.
aww, thanks Morgan, they look really good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
were we out of gifts? Is that why some wouldn't send?
no it just said I had the names wrong. But I double checked the spelling. I'll try again. I needed to head of to a christmas party. maybe I just did something wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOOOh the one with the large photo looks great! You can tell you put a lot of time into them which makes them look more expensive. You can make your guests think you spent a bunch of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there! I haven't posted in a while because my DW kinda fell by the wayside and we are getting married in Texas now (which is fine, it is all going to work out) but I was inspired by this thread while I was working on my STD/invitation situation. What do y'all think of this.. any feedback appreciated.

 

Also, I tried to figure out how to order these through mpix as a 4x8 card but it looks like it is making me select a template... any way I can just order this as a card instead of just a photo.

 

And, when I saved it as a jpeg it seemed to diminish the quality of the picture and the fonts. What should I save it as to submit to mpix for the best quality??

 

Thanks soo much for your help.

 

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganShae View Post
Hi there! I haven't posted in a while because my DW kinda fell by the wayside and we are getting married in Texas now (which is fine, it is all going to work out) but I was inspired by this thread while I was working on my STD/invitation situation. What do y'all think of this.. any feedback appreciated.

Also, I tried to figure out how to order these through mpix as a 4x8 card but it looks like it is making me select a template... any way I can just order this as a card instead of just a photo.

And, when I saved it as a jpeg it seemed to diminish the quality of the picture and the fonts. What should I save it as to submit to mpix for the best quality??

Thanks soo much for your help.

Click the image to open in full size.

Looks great. I also noticed changing it to a .jpg didn't look as good. I was going to recreate it in lumapix or photoshop and see if it looked fine. It might just be saving a picture in powerpoint.

I havent been able to figure out how to order a 4x8 picture with Mpix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just remade it in lumapix & then exported it to a .jpg. It looks just the same. The text gets darker.

 

I realized that your text got more messed up than mine. When you zoom in on it does it still look bad? Sometime text will look funny, but if you zoom all the way in it looks perfect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I just remade it in lumapix & then exported it to a .jpg. It looks just the same. The text gets darker.

I realized that your text got more messed up than mine. When you zoom in on it does it still look bad? Sometime text will look funny, but if you zoom all the way in it looks perfect.
yeah when i view at 100% it still looks bad... it is driving me nuts.. because it looks sooo good as a pp slide but i can't figure out how to maintain that quality to send somewhere for printing purposes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganShae View Post
yeah when i view at 100% it still looks bad... it is driving me nuts.. because it looks sooo good as a pp slide but i can't figure out how to maintain that quality to send somewhere for printing purposes.
How do you save it? I right click & chose "save as picture."

If that doesn't work, you can email me your powerpoint & i'll email you back the .jpg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morgan (of Morgan and Brian) I love your STD that looks awesome. We have missed you around here, you can still plan your local wedding with a DW flair, I did it, let me know if you need help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×