Photo

I Got A Job Offer!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#51 BayBug

BayBug
  • 852 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 04:19 PM

This is great news Heidi!!!!!! I hope this job treats you good and it is great that they are really understanding about your upcoming wedding!
    Angie

#52 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:13 PM

Heidi, I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!!!! Hooray, take the job and run away from your current job...
      Then we can all come back with you later to laugh in your old boss's face, sorry is that too cruel, I apologize.

#53 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:46 PM

Yea for Heidi! So excited for you. Some change can be a good thing, and it will give you something else to focus on besides pre-wedding stress in the next 3 months!
      But just one important thing I can't believe no one else asked, before you take this job, make sure you can use the internet at work! Don't take that job if you can't! Haha, J/K, but seriously, congrats and keep us posted of what you decide to do :)

#54 Heidi

Heidi
      • 2,642 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:40 PM

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! Well, it wasn't a discussion tonight like I though it would be. The owner interviewed me, and then they offered me a MARKETING MANAGER position!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP! I thought I'd be a marketing peon! Now I'm in charge of ALL of their Business-to-Business marketing! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I start Jan 14th, and I can't freaking wait!!!!!!!
        Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#55 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:52 PM

Heidi that is fabulous congrats, were you able to discuss time off? What an amazing offer!!! I am so excited for you.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#56 Heidi

Heidi
        • 2,642 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          Heidi that is fabulous congrats, were you able to discuss time off? What an amazing offer!!! I am so excited for you.
          yea, unfortunately NOT negotiable. But it's just for the first year. They're so nice! I'm not going to know what to do when working with a nice boss...

#57 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:57 PM

That's great, congratulations! It sounds like you will be in a much better working environment.
            Michelle

#58 Lizzy

Lizzy
            • 501 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:10 PM

Honey, I am so happy for you. Reggie isn't gonna know what to do with a FI who loves her job!! This is going to be so good for you. It is wonderful to hear...or read, the excitement in your voice. You deserve to be happy. Thank God!!!
              Merry Christmas, Heidi and Reggie.
              XXX1/2
              Lizzy
              For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#59 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:41 PM

Heidi, honestly a healthy work environment will make all the difference in the world. I feel like this is your year. You're getting married, new job and hopefully something else (wink wink)
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#60 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christine
                Heidi, honestly a healthy work environment will make all the difference in the world. I feel like this is your year. You're getting married, new job and hopefully something else (wink wink)
                Thanks, I sure hope so!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users