Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

I Got A Job Offer!!!!!

Heidi, I'm soooooooooo happy for you!!!!! Hooray, take the job and run away from your current job...

Then we can all come back with you later to laugh in your old boss's facesmile67.gif, sorry is that too cruel, I apologize.

Yea for Heidi! So excited for you. Some change can be a good thing, and it will give you something else to focus on besides pre-wedding stress in the next 3 months!

But just one important thing I can't believe no one else asked, before you take this job, make sure you can use the internet at work! Don't take that job if you can't! Haha, J/K, but seriously, congrats and keep us posted of what you decide to do :)

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED! Well, it wasn't a discussion tonight like I though it would be. The owner interviewed me, and then they offered me a MARKETING MANAGER position!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP! I thought I'd be a marketing peon! Now I'm in charge of ALL of their Business-to-Business marketing! YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I start Jan 14th, and I can't freaking wait!!!!!!!

Heidi that is fabulous congrats, were you able to discuss time off? What an amazing offer!!! I am so excited for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Heidi that is fabulous congrats, were you able to discuss time off? What an amazing offer!!! I am so excited for you.
yea, unfortunately NOT negotiable. But it's just for the first year. They're so nice! I'm not going to know what to do when working with a nice boss... wink.gif

Honey, I am so happy for you. Reggie isn't gonna know what to do with a FI who loves her job!! This is going to be so good for you. It is wonderful to hear...or read, the excitement in your voice. You deserve to be happy. Thank God!!!

Merry Christmas, Heidi and Reggie.

XXX1/2

Lizzy

Heidi, honestly a healthy work environment will make all the difference in the world. I feel like this is your year. You're getting married, new job and hopefully something else (wink wink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Heidi, honestly a healthy work environment will make all the difference in the world. I feel like this is your year. You're getting married, new job and hopefully something else (wink wink)
Thanks, I sure hope so!!!