Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

I Got A Job Offer!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Heidi, I didnt even read anyone elses response yet, cuz I wanted to say WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so glad that you found something! I hate your boss and I know Jen will be happy she doesn't have to come down and kick any ass.

Congrats on the exciting news!
I would still like to kick her A$$!!!! Oh, I think Alyssa was going to help me. Or were we going to kick someone else's asshuh.gif (There were other people that needed ass-kicking too, I can't remember now.) LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Heidi, I didnt even read anyone elses response yet, cuz I wanted to say WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so glad that you found something! I hate your boss and I know Jen will be happy she doesn't have to come down and kick any ass.

Congrats on the exciting news!
HAHA!!! That's awesome! rolleyes.gif I love you guys!!! smile159.gif

OMG i didn't read what everyone else wrote but knowing the history with your wicked beeeaaattttcchh boss TAKE THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats - that is awesome xoxoxo

I'm SO excited to hear about your job offer!!!! Honestly, that sounds SO much better to me. Even with the different time off perks etc. I'd be desparate to get out of my job if I were you.

Good luck & Congrats!!