Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

PV Videographer - Antonio (referred by Sol Tamargo)

Thanks Ann!! $800 for the whole event sounds like a good price, i think. Is he based in PV? Once you get his video, let us know what you think!

I will find out where he's located, and if he charges for travel and let you know. He included a video in his email - so I do have one, I haven't watched it yet though.

thanks, Ann. No rush, I'm not sure if we are going to get a Videographer yet. But if the price is right, haha!

this is from an email exchange:

Ann: Where are you located? Do you travel to other cities for weddings? I think you do since you said you had videos from Cancun and Riveria Maya. Do you charge extra if you travel somewhere?

Antonio: in case to traveling to cancun and riviera maya, i charge only for the plane ticket, couse place of residence is in Guadalajara

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
this is from an email exchange:

Ann: Where are you located? Do you travel to other cities for weddings? I think you do since you said you had videos from Cancun and Riveria Maya. Do you charge extra if you travel somewhere?

Antonio: in case to traveling to cancun and riviera maya, i charge only for the plane ticket, couse place of residence is in Guadalajara
So I wonder if he would charge to do work in PV...?

Has anyone else looked any further into this?